not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

watch your back

22 Jun 2007, 20:17

in the days leading up to the strike get a colour marker or two and run them down the sides of your bundles when you have tied up so if any ???? do your del and bugger it up you cant get blamed for mis del etc which after 1 or2 can be actionable by your boss against you,m/c seperate your returns and s/d them to your dom for inspection if things get nasty it could be used against you

22 Jun 2007, 20:32

nice idea - can we put identifying lines on the managers to see which offices they turn up at - OI !!! - that ones ours

22 Jun 2007, 20:34

I also foresee us having barcodes tattoo'd on our arses and being scanned in and out of the office

22 Jun 2007, 20:35

rhino49 wrote:nice idea - can we put identifying lines on the managers to see which offices they turn up at - OI !!! - that ones ours

I would have thought the sniggering bleeders would have been quite proud to be identified as the scabby sods they are.

22 Jun 2007, 20:42

Especially as their own union has recommended they don't cross the picket line.........strike breakers

22 Jun 2007, 20:51

ade@cambs wrote:Especially as their own union has recommended they don't cross the picket line.........strike breakers

Is right! Scabby, spineless scum. They've been scabbing in Kirkby since last Wednesday and I'll bet they've been at it in Newtonards as well.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1