not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

What will you be doing on the strike day ?

Poll ended at 29 Jun 2007, 13:26

Striking
71%
Working as normal
1%
On holiday / Scheduled day off / Off sick
27%

Total votes : 73

STIKE DAY POLL

22 Jun 2007, 13:26

What will you be doing on the strike day ?

22 Jun 2007, 13:28

I cant choose both Strike & Holiday as I am going on picket line but next week I have a holiday planned by RM for 18months.

22 Jun 2007, 13:28

my official day off on fridays but i will go down to the picket line for 7am just to see whos loyal and whos just looking after themselves if you know what i mean!!! :mad

STRIKE DAY!

22 Jun 2007, 13:48

I DON'T DRIVE AND CYCLE A FEW MILES TO WORK, SO WILL STAY INDOORS AND WAIT BY THE PHONE IN CASE IT'S ALL CALLED OF. I'M NOT MUSCULAR ENOUGH FOR PICKET WORK! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:dance

22 Jun 2007, 14:12

18 month holiday tbt ? whats all that about? are you sure its planned by RM and not HMP?? :roll: :funneh

22 Jun 2007, 14:15

dinho1 wrote:18 month holiday tbt ? whats all that about? are you sure its planned by RM and not HMP?? :roll: :funneh

Image---No the weeks holiday has been planned for 18 months ----Image

Re: STRIKE DAY!

22 Jun 2007, 15:35

mdtomuk wrote:I DON'T DRIVE AND CYCLE A FEW MILES TO WORK, SO WILL STAY INDOORS AND WAIT BY THE PHONE IN CASE IT'S ALL CALLED OF. I'M NOT MUSCULAR ENOUGH FOR PICKET WORK! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:dance

the more support is shown the better, you sure you can't spare some time to show the screws, the public and perhaps more importantly your workmates some support on that picket line ?

:Applause :Applause SHOW SOME SOLIDARITY . . . EVERYONE ON THE PICKET LINES :Applause :Applause

22 Jun 2007, 15:37

My day off, but I'll be on that picket line very early with another lad who has the week off.

22 Jun 2007, 15:43

Just to clarify I am off for a week but I will be on our Picket line at 3.00am. Be able to see how early some of these
Sausage Chips And BeanS come in.

22 Jun 2007, 18:05

It's my day off,but i'll be on the line with ma buddies.

22 Jun 2007, 19:43

i be on the picket line with a number of members including one or two who are off next week

22 Jun 2007, 20:02

remember to keep to the numbers on the picket line to the limit we had a strike about 10years ago we had more than should have been there, there was a bit of banter with the people who scabbed the police were called and a couple of our guys were nearly arrested .
feelings do run high but restraint has got to be the order of the day

22 Jun 2007, 20:44

On the picket line at 5am :Very Happy :lfo :cfo Filming the b@st@rds :mad from what i heard today some of the spineless ones have asked the screws to run vans out to them so they can do the collections and then pick the vans up after they have finished.

22 Jun 2007, 22:47

i be on the line at 4.30am with a bunch of guys our manager has offered to pick up strike breakers from there homes if they want so gonna give them a good reception i like the idea of filming them cause 11 yrs ago it was the strike breakers who caused all the hassle sticking 2 fingers up as they went out with there specials

picket

22 Jun 2007, 23:06

on the picket at 4.30 with my little notebook.
i got a long memory and i'm afraid i harbour grudges for a looooonnnng time.
watch out strike breakers.

Re: picket

23 Jun 2007, 00:11

cornishrep wrote:on the picket at 4.30 with my little notebook.
ImageImage cornishrep, I luvs ya , Man after my own heart, I LUVS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A--------------------KORNISH KWAKImage

Re: picket

23 Jun 2007, 12:04

cornishrep wrote:on the picket at 4.30 with my little notebook.

"A long memory is the most radical thing in politics." Utah Phillips.

23 Jun 2007, 12:53

When we had a local strike in Sale about 3 years ago NOBODY went in. I was so proud of them, even the no union members stayed away, people who had only been working there for a couple of weeks also stayed out.

MORE OF THE SAME SALE!!!!!!

23 Jun 2007, 13:30

Working as normal 1% 1% ( 1 )
:neutral:

23 Jun 2007, 14:28

POSTMAN wrote:
Working as normal 1% 1% ( 1 )
:neutral:

There's one born every minute , so they say. :sad:

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3