not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Back To Work Agreements

21 Jun 2007, 14:31

Have any of you guys heard any rumours as to what will be put in the Back To work Agreements.
Speaking to my D.O.M today, in our area they are looking at removal of all nights, 06:15 starts and this is the killer, finishing times dependent of mail volumes!!!! HELLO 06:15-11:15 on a tuesday and 06:15-15:15 on weds, thurs, fri!!!!
:lfo :cfo :d'oh!

Re: Back To Work Agreements

21 Jun 2007, 14:33

Snatch wrote:Have any of you guys heard any rumours as to what will be put in the Back To work Agreements.
Speaking to my D.O.M today, in our area they are looking at removal of all nights, 06:15 starts and this is the killer, finishing times dependent of mail volumes!!!! HELLO 06:15-11:15 on a tuesday and 06:15-15:15 on weds, thurs, fri!!!!
:lfo :cfo :d'oh!

WHA!!!! impossible!!!! :lfo

21 Jun 2007, 14:37

They're just testing the water with this, but it's something they've been trying to get in around our way for a long time!!!
We'll never let them get away with it though, I think this would the straw that breaks the camel's back!!!!! :no no

21 Jun 2007, 14:42

its all hearsay dont worry about any of it till its on paper.

21 Jun 2007, 14:44

:Very Happy Again this is straight from Rm`s Guide to handling industrial action,
SECTION 5 RETURN TO WORK AGREEMENT
"There isn`t one anymore"

21 Jun 2007, 17:24

trojan wrote::Very Happy Again this is straight from Rm`s Guide to handling industrial action,
SECTION 5 RETURN TO WORK AGREEMENT
"There isn`t one anymore"

Now Trojan, where on earth did you get that copy of "Royal Mails Guide To Handling Industrial Action" it's very careless of them to leave it just laying about like that. :funneh

21 Jun 2007, 17:26

I've just clocked hie e-mail addy,nice one trojan :Applause :Applause
Keep going mate :Applause

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1