not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Is my manager lying?

19 Jun 2007, 18:44

Ok so our DOM (Hi Dave I know you're reading) :wink: has been telling people that if we go on strike then they are allowed to change our contracts. How much bulldust is this?

19 Jun 2007, 18:51

its bullshit they will be breaking the law as its a lawful industrial action they cannot as i understand it change our contracts and if they try it we wont go back
so its complete bullshit and scaremongering

:lfo :cfo

Re: Is my manager lying?

19 Jun 2007, 19:21

Wilbur Spoons wrote:Ok so our DOM (Hi Dave I know you're reading) :wink: has been telling people that if we go on strike then they are allowed to change our contracts. How much bulldust is this?

I 2nd biqqazza that they can only give you new contracts if you take unofficial ind act,
so don't be pushed into that one seems we are all getting s**t from management at the mo!
BRING IT ON :nana :nana :nana

is manager lying

19 Jun 2007, 20:40

Thats what they are good at!!!!! :cfo

19 Jun 2007, 20:40

Re: Is my manager lying?

love this title its such an inoccent thing to say.

of course he's lying, they are ALL lying B******s.
:cfo

19 Jun 2007, 21:13

OXFORD the poors sods had their contracts changed when they went out a few years ago,but it was UNOFFICAL industrial action,any IA in this dispute should not see our contracts changed...........as always i stand to be corrected :pray

I know i shouldnt say this but......

19 Jun 2007, 21:28

Best thing to do is punch him on the nose really hard,if it bleeds,the f***ers lying.
Sorry,but they really grate me with their bull.

20 Jun 2007, 01:45

Most managers are liars. The Darwin theory behing this is: That most managers now have only a few years in and nobody with dust wants to manage. Thus the potential manager starts arse licking everything above them. This has sometimes even been the underside of stools and sorting frames when they have tripped, having a tongue in the permanent upward position they tend to lick anything above them. My mate had a close call when he dropped a letter and the potential manager picked it up for him ;-) Darwin also noted that they cannot tell the truth and had a tendency to believe in fairytales.

20 Jun 2007, 01:54

Gene Hunt is trying to kick in a nonce again only to find that Allan Leighon is the nonce (so he'll be around to him soom).

20 Jun 2007, 09:16

I think they have to give 90 days notice.
Thats what happens in other industries

20 Jun 2007, 10:23

A contract of employment cannot be changed unilaterally. If RM issue you with a new contract of employment (not agreed by your union) then you are entitled to resign and claim constructive dismissal.

20 Jun 2007, 13:12

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Just to clarify this

ANY INDUSTRIAL ACTION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF THE BALLOT
WILL NOT REPEAT NOT RESULT IN NEW CONTRACTS.
:Applause :Applause

Only unoffical industrial action without EC approval
could result in new contracts
. :wave :wave

20 Jun 2007, 16:16

Cheers hoofer :Very Happy

20 Jun 2007, 16:50

Well I would put this to him, but as he has told everyone that he reads these forums, he can see it for himself can't he.

Everyone say Hi to Dave.

20 Jun 2007, 17:16

Isn't changing our starting time a change in our contract of employment ???

20 Jun 2007, 17:36

Wilbur Spoons wrote:Well I would put this to him, but as he has told everyone that he reads these forums, he can see it for himself can't he.

Everyone say Hi to Dave.

Hi Dave,stop talking bollox you Leighton puppet prick :wave ImageImageImageImage

20 Jun 2007, 17:39

If his lips are moving, He's LYING!!!!!!!

20 Jun 2007, 17:46

If the Day end in Y then their lying :crazy:

20 Jun 2007, 18:04

If his speech includes words containing any letter (and including) A - Z - he is lying.

20 Jun 2007, 18:05

Vulcan wrote:If his lips are moving, He's LYING!!!!!!!

Or lying down for the manager above him. :oops:

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2