not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

18 Jun 2007, 17:37

Slow down there dazza.

18 Jun 2007, 17:42

You aint in the job no more so it doesn't matter anymore does it.

18 Jun 2007, 21:37

I AGREE WITH DAZA I COULD NEVER FORGIVE A SCAB .
YES ME ND THE BOYS DO MAKE THEM FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
YES THEY ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH
I WOULD BURN THE BASTARDS ALIVE IF I HAD MY WAY

18 Jun 2007, 21:43

That's a bit harsh just remember that strike breakers are scumbags who are in love with their DOMS (sorry DUMS) and love makes you do silly things :angel

packet bag

18 Jun 2007, 21:53

oh dear my son you seem to ave lost the bottom of your packet bag.
you seem also to have a lot of missorts as well!

:lfo <<<<<<<<< scab b*****d
:cfo <<<<<<<<<scab b*****d

:Very Happy :Applause

18 Jun 2007, 21:55

I KNOW IT IS HARSH BUT THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE BASTARDS!
NOW THAT CWU CAN BOOT OUT KNOWN BNP MEMBERS OUT OF THE UNION A SIMILAR LAW NEEDS TO BE PASSED THAT IF PAYING UNION MEMBERS DONT SUPPORT THE UNION THEY ARE ALSO THROWN OUT.
LET THEM GO AND BE SKIVVIES FOR ALAN :lfo AND ADAM :cfo .

18 Jun 2007, 22:08

yorkie wrote:I KNOW IT IS HARSH BUT THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE BASTARDS!
NOW THAT CWU CAN BOOT OUT KNOWN BNP MEMBERS OUT OF THE UNION A SIMILAR LAW NEEDS TO BE PASSED THAT IF PAYING UNION MEMBERS DONT SUPPORT THE UNION THEY ARE ALSO THROWN OUT.
LET THEM GO AND BE SKIVVIES FOR ALAN :lfo AND ADAM :cfo .

I must admit, you have a good point.

18 Jun 2007, 23:11

LOL moi a screw :crazy:
I think this thread is sufficient,which is the second thread on this page dealing with 'strike breakers' btw

Dazza old son..

19 Jun 2007, 13:27

Thats a bit much calling POSTMAN A SCREW aint it!!!!

Now he has to keep it on the level at the mo about strike breakers and anything that might get this site in the shite.. As he said ,"when we are on strike then the topic can be brought up" as there is this and other points about strike breakers mentioned. We all can still have our say but lets just step back and see how the strike goes first!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with you tho. strike breakers SHOULD BE BAND FROM THE CWU AND SENT TO COVENTRY....

I WONT SUFFER EM.....

OUT

19 Jun 2007, 14:01

Managers are members of the CMA which is part of AMICUS affiliated to the TUC. When a manager walks across a picket line he is a strike breaker just like anyone else, although they (managers) seem to think it is quite acceptable. I don't think 40,000 job losses are going to be exclusively postman, but they just don't get it! They'll do anything Leighton and Crozier tell them regardless of the consequences.The only conclusion one can make is that they are all brain dead! :arrrghhh

19 Jun 2007, 16:42

You need to get out more Daz, You were a Postman and now let it go

:cfo

19 Jun 2007, 17:35

Dazz

dream catcher or is it wet dream??????????????????

that is uncalled for please stop that sort of abuse. People have different views about things than you do, that's a hallmark of a Democractic Society. If you don't agree with the position then try to change their mind.

Just like the last part of your statement
they cost me my job so i have a reason to HATE them,
the cwu should kick them out but they wont its all about a pound note????????????????
Now that's a good argument and a how I hope you would normally respond.

19 Jun 2007, 19:25

I'm not gonna wield a big stick it's not my style as some know,but some of this 'scab' business is getting out of hand.
I think we've all made our feelings clear on it,so can we chill on it a bit.
Cheers guys.
And thanks to TBT and Tommo.

lovenotmoney-mangers

19 Jun 2007, 23:39

love, how right you are!!
but these 'animals', well thats what leighton called us!, think they are on the yellow brick road
and they fall for bullshit and go into denial all for the sake of RM.
And what i f****g well hate is the w*****s who have been in the job two minutes and dictate to you how the job should be run best!!

but like the fascists of old, they are told if you can't sell your grandmother don't bother applying.
frankly iv'e got a conscience and i hope many friends, you sad managing bunch of t****rs

19 Jun 2007, 23:54

In my office it's mostly the part timers who are saying they won't strike, I've been telling them that it's only going to be for 1 day and that it will benefit them more than us full timers but they won't listen. :sad: :sad:

20 Jun 2007, 10:18

IV HEARD THAT MANAGERS ARE GOING TO ASK strike breakers TO GO TO OTHER OFFICES SO THEY DONT GET SEEN SCABBING WILL SEE!!!!!!!!
UP YOURS :lfo AND :cfo

20 Jun 2007, 16:25

A bloke at my office done that a few years back, went in to work at another office ,how did we find out?The scab left a letter on his frame from management thanking him for his action e.t.c. someone clocked it when he was off,never spoke to him again,and glad to say hes no longer with us.Not dead(SHAME) :funneh he got sacked WILLFULL DELAY.

What goes round comes round colleagues :wink:

20 Jun 2007, 18:05

johnnypick wrote:A bloke at my office done that a few years back, went in to work at another office ,how did we find out?The scab left a letter on his frame from management thanking him for his action e.t.c. someone clocked it when he was off,never spoke to him again,and glad to say hes no longer with us.Not dead(SHAME) :funneh he got sacked WILLFULL DELAY.

What goes round comes round colleagues :wink:

We had one in 2001, but he worked in our office. He said he couldn't afford to strike (as though the rest of us could). A few months later, the I.B picked him up and being the rep, I was asked to go along to his house. The I.B found the loot in his spare bedroom. What a laugh! When they were sacking him, he was quite disappointed at the lack of support.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1