not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Rank & File

13 Jun 2007, 13:37

Surely something has to be done about rank & file.There were 4(yes 4)managers sorting letters in my MC,the CWU has got to start making a stand against this,the sooner the better.I know we can slow down to accomodate the w_ _ _ _ _ s,but it goes to show that there are too many managers,start culling some of them.

13 Jun 2007, 13:44

Totally agree far too much management in Royal Mail. IMO there should be more posts like Senior Postman, Supervisor instead of Line Managers and Alley Bosses - at least on delivery. Our alley works best when the Lineo is away on leave and the cover boss leaves us to get on with it.

Anyway I've got a smiley for the culling just point it at a manager Image

MANAGERS ON STRIKE!

13 Jun 2007, 14:48

WHEN AMICAS BALLOT THE SCREWS AND THEY DECIDE TO HAVE 'STRIKES' - YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN? NOTHING, WE WONT EVEN NOTICE THEM NOT THERE. THE MAIL WILL GET OUT AND THE PUBLIC WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE! IN FACT I CAN HEAR JOE PUBLIC NOW "YOUR EARLIER TODAY POSTMAN"! :cfo :lfo

Re: MANAGERS ON STRIKE!

13 Jun 2007, 16:21

mdtomuk wrote:WHEN AMICAS BALLOT THE SCREWS AND THEY DECIDE TO HAVE 'STRIKES' - YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN? NOTHING, WE WONT EVEN NOTICE THEM NOT THERE. THE MAIL WILL GET OUT AND THE PUBLIC WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE! IN FACT I CAN HEAR JOE PUBLIC NOW "YOUR EARLIER TODAY POSTMAN"! :cfo :lfo

You're not joking mate. Never forget: 'The boss needs you. You don't need the boss.'

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1