not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal Mail may be taking 'I A' week comm 18th June

12 Jun 2007, 15:16

Disruption to the Royal Mail Postal Service

We have been advised that Royal Mail may be taking industrial action week commencing 18th June 2007.

Where documents are subject to statutory time limits, it is the legal responsibility of company directors to ensure that they are delivered to the Registrar on time. The fact that documents are in the post is not accepted as an excuse for late delivery. We would advise customers therefore, to use alternative means to deliver documents to the Registrar of Companies.

WebFiling is the safe and reliable way to file your company information online. The main form types are electronically enabled and can be filed without charge, including un-audited abbreviated accounts and DCA. The fee payable when submitting annual return information, is also lower than paper at £15.00. The service can be accessed via the home page of our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk. Please note if you have not already registered you should allow up to 5 days to receive an authentication code to allow you to file on-line.

THESE PEOPLE

12 Jun 2007, 17:10

Royal Mail taking industrial action ?

Flippin 'eck, they should come and look at the managers where I work, supping tea and sitting in the office all day.
Industrial inaction, I would call it Image

No, seriously though. This article does not mean someone has inside information on a strike date having been set.
Anyone who knows the law would know that if the union meets tomorrow (Wednesday), it has to give a minimum 7 days' notice to Royal Mail of any strike date. The writer of the article has presumably just worked out that there could be a one-day strike on or after Wednesday 20th of June, i.e. sometime next week

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1