not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Strike Now what are the union talking walk out now

12 Jun 2007, 13:19

Whats the Wait we voted for a strike sod discussions if we voted strike we go on strike now As soon as the vote was acccepted we should have walked out ive been told the union have been having discussions WHY : :sad: we voted forr 77 percent for so lETS JUST WALK OUT ON STRIKE F**K the mail we walk out solidarity to the brothers Look forward to hearing replies from the union about whats going on as ive heard jack cmon the moment is now STRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKESTRIKE anyway anyone who goes in to work should be barracked as they are scum :no no stop them going in at all costs without violance of course ive been a postie for years so best thing happen is that the strik e willf force the goverment to shut us down so I can have a bloody good redundacy as it will be the first thing that I have Got of Royal Mail :d'oh!

BIZ MATE!!!

12 Jun 2007, 13:41

WELCOME AND CRACK ON WITH YOUR FIRST POST!!! :Applause :Applause

OUT

DONT LET THE BASTARDS GRIND US DOWN!!! :Applause :Applause :Applause

put in wrong forum but max effect hey m8

12 Jun 2007, 13:44

put a couple on b4 sorry put in wrong forum but no hope they close us down and give us the reduncies that we deserve cos i dont want to woRK FOR RM ANYMORE IM 47 AND BEEN IN JOB FOR MANY YEARS SO SOD THEM IM GOING TO LIVE IN OZ

Yeh sorry but welcome if i never gotcha b4?

12 Jun 2007, 13:49

Yeh nice1 fella, OZ seems like a place to go after big AL n LIL adam get thru with us all.. Shame it wernt back in the days of deporting criminals.. Them two would be first on the ship, chained to the mast.... Then again OZ would revolt and all out war would hit the streets!!! Them two mugs just dont know what they are doing to people.. OR CARE!!!

OUT

DONT LET THE SUN GET YA COLD BEER WARM!!! FAIR DINKEM!!!

12 Jun 2007, 13:51

Prefer to tie them to a mast of a submarine. It would mean I would suffer less as they wouldn't be around for long.

HAHAHAHAH!!!

12 Jun 2007, 13:52

FEED EM TO THE SHARKS!!!!!! :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

OUT

12 Jun 2007, 13:57

Biz no more in here now mate,use the other forums please.
Cheers.
Actually i've moved this to the Ballot Result Forum.

sorry

12 Jun 2007, 14:33

sorry

Hi Going On strike for wrong reason

12 Jun 2007, 16:35

HI There im from the same county as yourself just the oppo end biz so you want us all to lose our jobs are you mad or just plain stupid :no no yes maybr ideal for you but i have come from a very high pressured job and thiss is the best job I have ever done yes im going on strike but if they are going to close us down then I will get nowt If you aint happy in the job just piss off and emigrate or get yourself a minimum wage factory job with no sunlightI lived there for 2 years and they are worse down under trust me Keep on smiling,

Seriously though people like you make my blood boil because you arent going on strike for the right reasons yes I agree that the company is run by incompetants but I still enjoy my job and dont want to leave.

REMEMBER IT AINT WORTH WORRYING ABOUT IT AINT GOING TO KILL YOU :funneh

13 Jun 2007, 23:25

Maybe some are getting too caught up in the 'strike' moment yeah and thinking too much about what abusive banners they can make or where they gonna get a log burner or some mini bbq's etc, not saying dont have a laff there , but maybe we should also be trying to educate anyone crossing the picket line by some polite facts, would get the point across far better than shouting scab then hiding behind someone what u reckon? Bet a lot can be converted on the way in ;)

14 Jun 2007, 13:50

IF ANYBODYS THAT THICK THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT THEN THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET, GENERALLY TALKING TO THESE PEOPLE DOESNT WORK, THEYVE ALREADY MADE UP THEIR MINDS, BELIEVE ME WEVE HAD PEOPLE COME IN ON OTHER STRIKES IN THE BOOT OF THE BOSSES CAR, IVE SEEN SOME ACTUALY SMILE WHILST CROSSING A PICKET LINE...UNITY IS STRENGTH.

14 Jun 2007, 17:46

LMAO, boot of the car!! thats funny, ok yeah maybe you are right most people are 99% sure wether they gonna strike or not, just thought it may be worth a try talking to a few who are about to cross the line, as i reckon its gonna be way more crossing this time than back in 96

14 Jun 2007, 18:37

If they do,you dont have to say anything to them, just when you go back into work send them to Coventry, management always say well look after you, they do, while your walking through picket lines and helping them out but as soon as everybody goes back to work they couldnt give a s**t, ive seen it happen at other offices, RM just uses people like that,
im proud to say i have never crossed a picket line in my life, and never would even if i voted against it, if the majority have voted for strike then you should not cross, thats the whole point of a democratic vote, not do what you want if you disagree with it, if people cant see that this is for the benefit of everyone, then its time to pack in, because if we lose this one then them two muppets at the top will ride roughshod over everyone of us and no agreement will be safe, anybody that crosses any picket line is disrespecting everyone on that picket line thats suffering hardship to save jobs and pay on their behalf.
UNITY IS STRENGTH. :cfo :lfo

14 Jun 2007, 19:40

Anyone who crosses the line should resign from the union. But I don't advocate ejecting them from the union if they don't, cos the CWU is gonna need to retain as much income as possible if 40,000 weekly subs are lost through EVR, natural wastage etc. Treat the strike-breakers with contempt, but if they can't be arsed to resign, we'll take their subs and use the money for the benefit of the decent people :cfo

16 Jun 2007, 07:02

Yes, yes, that's right, walk out now and play into managements hands.
There is a procedure the Union has to follow as regards a strike - going at it like a bull at a gate isn't going to help our cause. Be patient, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

17 Jun 2007, 01:51

Royal Mails intentions are quite clear. They aint gonna budge. So why the hell havent we announced strike dates to force them into making a move.

If we sit on our Butts, nothing will happen. We need to act and act Now !!!

THEY MAY AND I SAY MAY BE MOVING

17 Jun 2007, 04:35

see this thread

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/forum/vi ... php?t=1799

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1