not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Liebour party deputy leadership ballot

11 Jun 2007, 21:18

Did anyone else get a ballot form today? If so, how did you vote? I'm thinking of spoiling my ballot paper by drawing a big cock on it and writing a short but sweet message of what I think of the Liebour party.

Why do the CWU still support them anyway?! Surely they're our no.1 enemy right now! The days of Labour looking after the working man are long gone! Cutting all ties is long overdue!

11 Jun 2007, 22:18

See ask the deputy leadership canidates a question thread and all will be revealed.

Anyway the labour party has been given 1 years notice and if the regulator is nor removed or altered then the political levy payers will be balloted on continuing with the link.

Party and Goverment are different and have different policies, do some research on policies made at labour confrence. the gov has no legal obligation to follow the policies made by the party at confrence.

Dont be a party cynic but be a goverment cynic!

11 Jun 2007, 22:29

Big Daz wrote:See ask the deputy leadership canidates a question thread and all will be revealed.

Anyway the labour party has been given 1 years notice and if the regulator is nor removed or altered then the political levy payers will be balloted on continuing with the link.

Party and Goverment are different and have different policies, do some research on policies made at labour confrence. the gov has no legal obligation to follow the policies made by the party at confrence.

Dont be a party cynic but be a goverment cynic!

Thanks. Didn't see that thread. :oops:

12 Jun 2007, 09:57

I voted for Peter Hain , he's been a long standing friend to us , I just hope to God he stays one when
deputy PM. :pray

12 Jun 2007, 13:22

I'M A MEMBER OF THE LABOUR PARTY AT THE MOMENT BUT WON'T BE IF THEY DON'T KICK LEIGHTON AND CROZIER OUT OF THE RM.
IF THEY DON'T TAKE THE REGULATOR TO TASK CWU WILL HAVE TO SEVER TIES. GOD HELP US IF THAT IDIOT ALAN JOHNSON GETS IN. HE'S GOT IDEAS OF BECOMING :funneh PM

12 Jun 2007, 13:29

Assuming GB appoints a deputy PM and he appoints PH to the job that is.

However i do belive GB will keep him in the cabinet.

Imagine PH in the DTI, Leighton and Crozier would be trembeling in their boots!

12 Jun 2007, 20:18

Peter Hain is the fella my area rep recommended,so thats who i voted,anyone but johnson.

12 Jun 2007, 20:58

cruisey wrote:I'M A MEMBER OF THE LABOUR PARTY AT THE MOMENT BUT WON'T BE IF THEY DON'T KICK LEIGHTON AND CROZIER OUT OF THE RM.
IF THEY DON'T TAKE THE REGULATOR TO TASK CWU WILL HAVE TO SEVER TIES. GOD HELP US IF THAT IDIOT ALAN JOHNSON GETS IN. HE'S GOT IDEAS OF BECOMING :funneh PM

You mean i am not alone?

If the CWU sever ties , i will be tempted to follow.

My motto is the cwu took me into the labour party and the cwu wil lead me out again.

13 Jun 2007, 19:25

Have you thought about the Green party?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1