not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

bonus

10 Jun 2007, 14:32

Who authorize's allan leighton and adam crozier's bonus and wages

10 Jun 2007, 15:01

Moved to Ballot Forum.

Re: bonus

10 Jun 2007, 17:15

shooterman wrote:Who authorize's allan leighton and adam crozier's bonus and wages

At a guess, I'd say the idiot government that employs them.

Dirty!!!

10 Jun 2007, 18:43

By jove i think u got it!!!!!!

DONT GIVE THE GOVERMENT ANY MONEY SO THEY CAN UNDO US FROM WITHIN...

CWU FUNDING THE GOV IS A SHOT IN THE FOOT FOR US THE PAYING POSTIES....

WHEN THE LABOUR PARTY START TO LISTEN AND ACT ON OUR BEHALF THEN AND ONLY THEN
SHOULD WE EVEN THINK OF GIVING ANY OF OUR HARD EARNED TO THEM LOT OF FREE LOADING BASTARDS!!!

ALAN JOHNSON SPRINGS TO MIND!!!!!!! :evil/mad

OUT

GERTCHA YA BACKSTABBING GIT!!! :no no

10 Jun 2007, 20:41

Just out of interest, you do realise that it is possible to remove the portion of your union subs that are forwarded to the labour party. Just gotta ask your rep, but lets give 'em a chance to do what's right before we all do that.

10 Jun 2007, 21:05

billypants wrote:Just out of interest, you do realise that it is possible to remove the portion of your union subs that are forwarded to the labour party. Just gotta ask your rep, but lets give 'em a chance to do what's right before we all do that.

I did that eight years ago. Hardly anyone funds Labour in our office. The old membership forms used to have an 'opt out' box, but the new ones don't.

Re: Dirty!!!

12 Jun 2007, 08:21

L Tommo wrote:By jove i think u got it!!!!!!

DONT GIVE THE GOVERMENT ANY MONEY SO THEY CAN UNDO US FROM WITHIN...

CWU FUNDING THE GOV IS A SHOT IN THE FOOT FOR US THE PAYING POSTIES....

WHEN THE LABOUR PARTY START TO LISTEN AND ACT ON OUR BEHALF THEN AND ONLY THEN
SHOULD WE EVEN THINK OF GIVING ANY OF OUR HARD EARNED TO THEM LOT OF FREE LOADING BASTARDS!!!

ALAN JOHNSON SPRINGS TO MIND!!!!!!! :evil/mad

OUT

GERTCHA YA BACKSTABBING GIT!!! :no no

Too right, Tommo mate. :Applause :Applause :Applause

There seems very little point in our union helping to fill Nooo Labour coffers , when all Nooo Labour seems
to be interested in, is paying lip-service to the working classes , and throwing the odd very little crumb from
their table. They ludicrously believe we'll be satisfied with things as they now stand , well , we aren't, and we've
just about reached the end of a very long tether , and not before time too. :cool

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1