not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

ALAN LEIGHTON IS NOW UNDER HIS AGREEMENT HARASSING US

09 Jun 2007, 17:29

Now that Leighton is sending stuff constantly to our homes this under the terms of the Harassment agreement could be termed as harassment.
I will update people on this but get those HR1 forms ready and lets tell Leighton that he is now harassing us and under his own agreement must face conduct.
As big Al says ....NO BULLSHIT.

09 Jun 2007, 17:33

Like it :Very Happy

harassing

09 Jun 2007, 17:54

me to

09 Jun 2007, 20:48

bloody brilliant . . . . . where can I get me one of these forms. . . . .even if it doesn't work it'll waste some screws time

09 Jun 2007, 20:50

billypants wrote:bloody brilliant . . . . . where can I get me one of these forms. . . . .even if it doesn't work it'll waste some screws time

They'll know where they are alright. They're responsible for about 99% of the harassment.

10 Jun 2007, 07:10

Just ask your line manager for one. Explain that the behaviour of Allan Leighton is now unwanted and you want it stopped. I will be writing to him firstly asking him to stop sending stuff to my house . If he fails to stop I will be submitting an HR1 form.

10 Jun 2007, 08:45

Superb idea and it must be spread to fellow workers :Very Happy
It will soon knock the t****rs smuk grin off his face

Big Bad Al

10 Jun 2007, 11:41

HR1 does seem appropriate.

Seems these days MOST of my JUNK MAIL comes from him.

Wish i could...

10 Jun 2007, 13:52

Ive already been done (FALSELY) for putting in H&B, HR1 form in against screws in my MC... So being a whimp i will let you boys n girls do it as im scared!!! :chuckle :nervous :silenced :crazy:

BIG BAD AL PLEASE DONT SEND ME ANYMORE SHITE!!! TA!!!!

URS underworked&over paid.

L TOMMO.. OPG... E1158... E.L.M.C.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1