not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

I am being bullied. Where do I turn?

08 Jun 2007, 18:20

I have been bullied for the last nine weeks. I was suspended as unit rep as you know. Since then I have been excluded by the office and branch. I am ignored by the office and branch. I have no representation. I have had my personal property damaged, spat on, fag ash put on and empty cups put on it. I have been sworn at and abused. I have been ridiculed and humiliated. After 20 years I am desperately hoping for redundancy.

My point is you're all on your own. This is a UNION and by it's very nature we should be united but we're not. I called about the investgation into my suspension the other day. I was interviewed seven, yes seven weeks ago and not one letter, phone call nothing.

Where do I turn?

08 Jun 2007, 18:48

I'll find out and get back to you Andy.

08 Jun 2007, 18:50

iv'e read a few posts from you on here and you seem very bitter about the way you have been treated.you accuse people of bullying and harrasing you,the union of letting you down etc.so whats the story behind all your bitterness?

08 Jun 2007, 18:59

Go to the top, Billy Hayes, Dave Ward and see if they practice what they preach!

08 Jun 2007, 19:13

go to simpson millar or whoever your local legal eagles are as a union member you are entitled to free legal representation then sue the cun?? who are stabbing you in the back then ask all the people you have helped down the years if they still like having a job
good to see you around again andy

I have been let down i feel as well..

08 Jun 2007, 21:27

Andy,,, I have been let down in my case with H&B And simpson and miller didnt want to know unless the union backed me.. Because of internal shite with a rep Who let me down BADLY IN A APPEAL. (Now gone screw) i was told i would find it near impossible to get justice even tho everyone ive spoken to sees i have been let down by the union and attacked by RM and is still on going!!! I now think DAVE WARD IS THE ONLY LINE TO GO !!! Andy this is where U find yourself mate!! The shite your going thu must be Murder!!! DONT LET IT GRIND YOU DOWN MAN!!!!!!

STAND UP AND FIGHT IT!!! I AM AND WILL WIN!!! BACK THE UNION AND HOPE THEY (HQ) COME THRU!!!!

OUT

I STILL BELIEVE!!!! :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

08 Jun 2007, 22:53

Its hard to pass comment on what youve said as you really need to sit down with someone and go through the whole case. If your not getting help from your Branch you need to contact either your didvisonal rep or as already said headqarters.

Help....

09 Jun 2007, 13:16

Hi Andy,

I'm with the IWW, give me a ring if you want to talk through what's happening: [Edit:Read post below]

I've some experience with 'proceedures' and stuff, but not with royal mail!

cheers,

Frank.....

09 Jun 2007, 13:21

Frank can I just say not a good idea to put your phone number on a public part of the site. Best if you PM him (its an internal email system for this board) its the Private message button under the google search bar.

11 Jun 2007, 16:18

Andy, I can fully simpathise with you for what you are going through at the moment. I would suggest that you contact HQ and inform them of what is going on.

There is also the help line from RM with regards H&B but i'm not sure how much help they will be.

Good luck and i hope it is all sorted soon for you.

11 Jun 2007, 18:29

Hi Andy Price - I'm pretty sure I remember you from the old CWU Forum - I won't ask how it's ging as you seem pretty stressed.

Who suspended you as a Rep? Why are you excluded from the Branch and Office?

I realise it is a difficult time for you and I am sure you will remember other circumstances of a very similar nature a couple of years ago
involving other members - get in touch if you wish. If not, best wishes and I sincerely hope everything is resolved soon.

12 Jun 2007, 16:16

That's dreadful, it just gives ammunition to all the tories that the Union are backward dinosaurs living in a 70's timewarp. Needs sorting properly.Royal Mail would love a story like that as propoganda.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1