not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Early days but anyone know when some walkouts might begin?

08 Jun 2007, 10:53

that is if RM dont come back round the table. ive had several people this morning support us, but also one who yelled across the road "you lazy striking b*stad" as i was clearing a TSO. nice!

08 Jun 2007, 11:19

Lol, as i said in another thread yesterday mate thats the general view people have of us, thats why i started the thread asking what people actually think the strikes will achieve.

Re: Early days but anyone know when some walkouts might begi

08 Jun 2007, 14:28

South East Postie wrote:that is if RM dont come back round the table. ive had several people this morning support us, but also one who yelled across the road "you lazy striking b*stad" as i was clearing a TSO. nice!

How come he wasn't in work? :wink:

08 Jun 2007, 14:33

IWW Fellow Worker wrote:
South East Postie wrote:that is if RM dont come back round the table. ive had several people this morning support us, but also one who yelled across the road "you lazy striking b*stad" as i was clearing a TSO. nice!

Probably just cashed his giro.

08 Jun 2007, 15:20

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
IWW Fellow Worker wrote:

Probably just cashed his giro.

Just like those women who stand at the door in dressing gowns at 11.30 and say "You're late" when you walk up the path.

08 Jun 2007, 16:07

madsorter wrote:Lol, as i said in another thread yesterday mate thats the general view people have of us, thats why i started the thread asking what people actually think the strikes will achieve.

Madsorter , what do you think would be achieved by meekly allowing Leighton & Crozier's barmy business plan to fester
unopposed ?

And where do you live , that people are generally as ignorant as the wally mentioned by South East Postie ? ........ I too have
had several people wishing us good luck, and have yet to come across a wally like the one poor old SE Postie encountered ! :shock:

08 Jun 2007, 18:36

he did indeed look like a sponger, probably just cashed his giro yes. hes the only clown ive come across, many customers were supportive on my round today.

08 Jun 2007, 19:48

After we had the walk out a couple of years back i had been back at work a couple of days when a car drove slowly past and i got sprayed in the face with some mild toxic liquid. The police had no joy tracing them but it only took me a couple of weeks to find them........i wont go into details :shock:

09 Jun 2007, 15:03

ade@cambs wrote:After we had the walk out a couple of years back i had been back at work a couple of days when a car drove slowly past and i got sprayed in the face with some mild toxic liquid. The police had no joy tracing them but it only took me a couple of weeks to find them........i wont go into details :shock:

Is the DOM off his crutches yet then

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1