not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

NO Votes:NO 19,119

07 Jun 2007, 12:49

:neutral: :no no
Bit suprised at that,do they not know!

07 Jun 2007, 12:53

If thats true we have nearly 20,000 members who don`t care about what is happening or they believe all the sh1t they have been told by line managers and the rest of the suits. :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh! :no no :no no :no no

07 Jun 2007, 12:59

Its official figures tee :neutral:

07 Jun 2007, 13:04

Actually I was quite pleased with that figure I thought with the drip drip propaganda more would bite and vote no
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 07 Jun 2007, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.

07 Jun 2007, 13:06

I agree,but its a bit disappointing to see that so many believed RM propaganda

no vote

07 Jun 2007, 14:04

What surprises me. Is adding the yes, and no votes. You still have a lot of members who couldn't be bothered to vote.
I would have liked to have seen the yes vote in the 80's.That would really make management worry. :no no

07 Jun 2007, 14:13

why do those people bother paying union subs if they cant be bothered to vote or have 40,000 odd papers gone mysteriously missing?

07 Jun 2007, 14:24

look at the bright side 77.5% YES :nana :nana

that is a big yes.

well done eveyone

see dave ward on tv but no one from royal mail???? WHAT A SUPRISE.

07 Jun 2007, 14:30

Montana banana wrote:why do those people bother paying union subs if they cant be bothered to vote or have 40,000 odd papers gone mysteriously missing?

Are a number of these 40,000 none union members in which case they would not be eligible to vote anyway.

07 Jun 2007, 14:39

says cwu balloting 127,000 members in various reports tho

07 Jun 2007, 14:57

i think that what we have here is a bit of i cant be bothered i will let the others sort it out,40,000 people who cant be bothered seems odd but as someone said just look at election turn outs even with postal votes they are low,as for the 19000 they may have been voting against striking as much as for rm

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MISSING . . . . AND THE NO NO'S!

07 Jun 2007, 15:07

DON'T PANIC - I GUESS A LOT OF NO VOTES ARE FROM TINY OFFICES AND THERE ARE THOSE CRAZY OFFICES YOU READ ABOUT IN THE COURIER - YOU'VE SEEM 'EM, WEIRD MEN AND WOMEN WITH FIXED GRINS SAYING THAT THEY HAVE INTRODUCED ALL THE 'NEW' COBBLERS AND THERE LIVES ARE SO, SO WONDERFUL NOW. DONGLERS!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'D PUT DOWN THE MISSING VOTES AS A RESULT OF THE CRIPPLING LOW MORALE THESE DAYS. IT HAPPENS AT MY OFFICE, THE SILENT ONES WHO COME IN DO THE JOB AND GO HOME AGAIN. GROUND DOWN BY YEARS OF BEING SHAT UPON. YOU CANNOT BLAME THEM. HEY, 66% IS FAR MORE THAN HAVE VOTED IN US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS FOR DONKEYS YEARS!
:nana :nana :nana :nana

07 Jun 2007, 15:29

i think you are right mdtomuk there are a lot of people who just go to work get on with it and go home, and dont want to get involved anymore cos of all the trouble you can get into, and it is a case of letting others sort it out for you, i have witnessed several people who have said they havent voted cos they were so confused over it all, personally i went and read everything i could on both sides, and made my mind up that way, but again people think that your managers are your friends and whatever they tell the work force is the truth :d'oh! i dont think so

i have experienced just these past few days people being openly aggressive about the union, and when asked how i had actually voted i told them to mind their own business, with that type of mind set you cant change their views no matter how hard you try and some of these people have been union members who intend to cross the picket line if it comes to a strike :so there

but i am glad that its a yes vote

so come on dave get us a better deal :nana :nana :nana

07 Jun 2007, 15:43

dman wrote:i have experienced just these past few days people being openly aggressive about the union, and when asked how i had actually voted i told them to mind their own business, with that type of mind set you cant change their views no matter how hard you try and some of these people have been union members who intend to cross the picket line if it comes to a strike :so there

but i am glad that its a yes vote

so come on dave get us a better deal :nana :nana :nana

U should of sent them 2 me I would of put them rite or alternatively informed them they r treading the thin line that their actions could b misconstrued as harrassment, that would keep the tuewedafterthursdays quiet.

WE ARE THE UNION!

07 Jun 2007, 16:06

YEP, PEOPLE FORGET (ESPECIALLY THE MEDIA) THAT WE ARE THE UNION, OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES ACT UPON OUR SAY-SO. AND LORDY LORDY WE SAID YES! :Applause

ballot results

07 Jun 2007, 16:40

So 20000 voted to accept that crock of s**t . well god save us all from numptys like that if any of that crap gets through lets hope they are first in line to do other peoples walks for nothing because thats what will happen. I will tell you guys this in39 years of pounding the streets this is the biggest threat to our jobs and pensions there has ever been and those bunch of w*****s were willing to just lay down and take it. Good job they wernt around in the war or we would all be speaking german by now. :evil/mad

Re: NO Votes:NO 19,119

07 Jun 2007, 17:05

POSTMAN wrote: :neutral: :no no

Oh , they know alright POSTMAN , the question that worries me about the NO voters is this , do they care at all about the future ?

Re: NO Votes:NO 19,119

07 Jun 2007, 17:52

DirtyHarry wrote:
POSTMAN wrote: :neutral: :no no

Oh , they know alright POSTMAN , the question that worries me about the NO voters is this , do they care at all about the future ?

It's obvious they don't care about their own.

You're not wrong, IWW Fellow Worker !

07 Jun 2007, 19:12

Sadly, that would appear to be the truth IWW.

Also , a live for today and bugger tomorrow attitude , one of many hangovers from Thatcher's era.

Still , with bosses like Leighton & Crozier , and representitives of the working class like Blair / Brown , it's an attitude which lives on
borrowed time. Of that I'm sure.

no votes

07 Jun 2007, 19:57

hi, i suppose the twenty thousand are the w*****s that come in before their due start time,use their own cars,run around walks, and really do not give a f**k for anybody else but themselves! what galls me is the fact that these spineless bastards will get anything good that comes out of this action, and they voted no! regards dongash opg macclesfield + rat hater!!! :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1