not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Mr Invisible

06 Jun 2007, 20:34

At this moment in time we have no cwu rep,so this site is great to find out what the general opinion is amongst the workforce. I have noticed how my dom hides away in his office just prior to telling him that some of us will be cutting off,in fact he spends most of his time in there especially this week as its been Donkey mail so far this week. Suppose everyones in the same boat, about 5 sorters each morning(if you are lucky). Lets hope its a big majority in our favour.

06 Jun 2007, 22:02

Sounds like our office too :Applause

06 Jun 2007, 23:23

seems lapsed IPS is the new thing, we lose 4-6 of our ips sorters every day (out of 10), they are moved to sort rounds that going out on overtime or if the IPS guys are on holiday their jobs are covered by bag carriers ot floating part time staff, both of which go straight to their benches so no IPS

knock on affect is the IPS guys get to their benches late, get out late and are the only ones in the office booking big overtime or asking to pouch off, 4 town rounds today left today at 10........should be out at 8.30 :Confused

5 hours IPS/prep today, 4 hours delivery, defo under worked and over paid, not sure how you should have voted do a week on delivery, you wont even need to think about it.............but did get a nice tan on my arms and face, will look lovely once the colour comes back after the sunstroke has worn off :Very Happy

WOT THE FECK IS THAT????

06 Jun 2007, 23:26

BLOODY HELLS ANGELS HAVE HIT THE SITE OR PETROL HEADS GONE APE???

Feck i thought it was a screw on the new delivery carts!!! :crazy:

OUT

SEE WOT U GOT FOR XMAS THEN KUDOS!!! :wave

Re: WOT THE FECK IS THAT????

06 Jun 2007, 23:31

L Tommo wrote:BLOODY HELLS ANGELS HAVE HIT THE SITE OR PETROL HEADS GONE APE???

Feck i thought it was a screw on the new delivery carts!!! :crazy:

OUT

SEE WOT U GOT FOR XMAS THEN KUDOS!!! :wave
ImageImage TOMMO, kudos is from Belper which is near to Matlock, if you was biker genius you would understand.---------a tutorial KWAKImage

06 Jun 2007, 23:33

no room for bags on this kart sir :Very Happy but would make delivery easier

and helmet may come in handy on "the line", can shout what i like, nobody will here but will make me feel better :dance

06 Jun 2007, 23:36

ah KID, you knows about the great place that is matlock bath, biker Nirvana, not a biker but do go down to check out the metal, keep my racing to the track :cool

Kudos n KK

07 Jun 2007, 00:01

Just dont run me down on the way to the pub thats all. And gis a lift home from the picket line would do nicely THANKS!!!

WOTS THAT THEME TO "TOP GEAR?" ITS IN MY FECKING HEAD NOW!!!

U 2 GITS!!!! LOL!!! PETROL HEADS NEED THERE OWN FORUM .. POSTMAN MOVE EM PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :d'oh!

Re: Kudos n KK

07 Jun 2007, 00:11

L Tommo wrote:Just dont run me down on the way to the pub thats all. And gis a lift home from the picket line would do nicely THANKS!!!

WOTS THAT THEME TO "TOP GEAR?" ITS IN MY FECKING HEAD NOW!!!

U 2 GITS!!!! LOL!!! PETROL HEADS NEED THERE OWN FORUM .. POSTMAN MOVE EM PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :d'oh!
Image TOMMO! You got a BACKIE on my KAWASAKI anytime. I've got a a spare helmet to protect that golden brain of yours. Kudos got four wheels but he can't carry any passengers--------I'm havin' a KWAKKIN timeImage

07 Jun 2007, 12:17

Torman , you are lucky to have 5 sorters, some mornings we only have 2, as others are splitting deliveries.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1