not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Ballot result forum.

06 Jun 2007, 17:59

Guys,just a temporary Forum to discuss the result and the possible aftermath of it.
Chances are we could be busy so say all your bits in here and i'll transfer it all to relevent Forums later on.
HQ have said it will be about 2-30 when the result is know,although chances are it could be leaked earlier.
No doubt it will be the topic of conversation tomorrow at work,so tell your workmates about us and get them on here as well.

Here's to a big 'YES' vote.

EDIT:Apparently the result will come out at 11:45

06 Jun 2007, 18:19

I've heard it will be earlier around 11am. But that's rumour for you :)

Re: Ballot result forum.

06 Jun 2007, 18:27

POSTMAN wrote:Guys,just a temporary Forum to discuss the result and the possible aftermath of it.
Chances are we could be busy so say all your bits in here and i'll transfer it all to relevent Forums later on.
HQ have said it will be about 2-30 when the result is know,although chances are it could be leaked earlier.
No doubt it will be the topic of conversation tomorrow at work,so tell your workmates about us and get them on here as well.

Here's to a big 'YES' vote.

Bottom line is if its a no we are f****d.
Someone i read somewhere is posting 79% yes that must be bollox because no-one would know that yet would they?

06 Jun 2007, 18:27

No that's a BBC journo getting his facts wrong. That was for the time of result.
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 06 Jun 2007, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

06 Jun 2007, 18:33

What do you reckon????? All out, work to rule, O/T ban or one/two day strikes?????

Problem is wife has said i have got to paint the living room if off work BUGGER

06 Jun 2007, 18:38

I think we should hold a ballot for manwithnovan, i for one am behind you all the way.

SAY NO TO DECORATING, IT'S OUR RIGHT AS MEN TO SAY BOLLOX I'M GOING DOWN THE BOZZER!

they wanted equal rights, so they can decorate, oh s**t here comes the wife......BYE :Very Happy

keep ya busy

06 Jun 2007, 18:38

:funneh sorry that made me laugh! the last time Northampton were out on strike i dragged loads of postmen in to decorate our office you've given me idea's for little jobs i need them to do now!
Last edited by Commsaver on 11 Jun 2007, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

06 Jun 2007, 18:40

Ballet it is then Decorating or picket line? :nana

My Vote!

06 Jun 2007, 18:42

:nana here's mine for decorating! i'll have an army of strapping posties at my beck and call lovely! :Very Happy
Last edited by Commsaver on 11 Jun 2007, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

06 Jun 2007, 18:42

I think OT Ban and Work to rule.

WHEN ON STRIKE

06 Jun 2007, 18:43

ACTUALLY I NEED TO RE-ORGANISE MY SOCK DRAWER. SO WE NEED A TWO DAYER! :dance

06 Jun 2007, 18:43

i hope its a big yes i love the job buts its just a joke and what they want to give us and and all the strings that go with it.
one was is every one just stop helping them out going in for free and using our own cars ets

06 Jun 2007, 18:45

I do not remember waiting for any result with such anticipation for years. Now just hope my faith in human nature is correct. :Applause

Decorating whilst on strike

06 Jun 2007, 18:45

Remember Chubbys facts

whoever invented decorating wants f***ing and
whoever invented f***ing wants decorating!!

Thats more facts in two lines than in the last 2 years of WTLL

Good luck whatever all

Re: My Vote!

06 Jun 2007, 18:48

Commsaver wrote::nana here's mine for decorating! i'll have an army of strapping posties at my beck and call lovely! :Very Happy

Are you bringing in Summer Lapsing during the strike then, 5 pickets to cover 6 painters jobs.

06 Jun 2007, 18:51

Summer Lapsing dont seam to be getting any lighter where i am yet still loads a shite i mean mail lol

Re: My Vote!

06 Jun 2007, 18:52

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Commsaver wrote::nana here's mine for decorating! i'll have an army of strapping posties at my beck and call lovely! :Very Happy

Are you bringing in Summer Lapsing during the strike then, 5 pickets to cover 6 painters jobs.

And in the Northeast you have to wait until 8:30 before starting even if your ready with brush in hand at 7:30 !!!! :Applause

Looking after um!

06 Jun 2007, 18:52

Don't worry I have happy workers all the tea and curry they can handle :Very Happy
Last edited by Commsaver on 11 Jun 2007, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

06 Jun 2007, 18:53

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think OT Ban and Work to rule.

Surly a O/T ban will only effect those who do O/T, i work my time & never do O/T

06 Jun 2007, 18:59

manwithnovan wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think OT Ban and Work to rule.

Surly a O/T ban will only effect those who do O/T, i work my time & never do O/T

Apart from the pay for the guy doing the docket, Royal Mail benefits most when people cover walks on O/T. It will mean more hassle for them if no-one covers the walks and works to time. Cut off if you can't finish on time, but make sure you finish on time if you cut off (they will be watching)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4