not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

cwu badges

30 May 2007, 16:49

hi guys heard a rumour that cwu are handing out badges/stickers with "i voted yes on them " for us to wear any idear where we can cat them from and what does management think of them ie has anyone been told to remove them?

30 May 2007, 17:46

:funneh Spoke to a mate of mine this morning, Our manager told him to remove the sticker,
He told him to remove it for him and if he layed a hand on him he would do him for assault,
The sticker is still there.

badges

30 May 2007, 17:49

cheers m8 any idear where we can get some from local branch totally ignorant to them !!!

30 May 2007, 18:07

Delivery Donkey wrote::funneh Spoke to a mate of mine this morning, Our manager told him to remove the sticker,
He told him to remove it for him and if he layed a hand on him he would do him for assault,
The sticker is still there.

:Applause :Applause

30 May 2007, 18:16

SORRY wakkono i can't help you on that score, I'm off sick at the moment, all i know is our local rep was handing them out
and all our office have them on.
Last edited by Delivery Donkey on 30 May 2007, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

30 May 2007, 18:16

I received a supply from our local CWU Branch Office, yours should have some?

badges

30 May 2007, 18:19

ok thanks chris i did ask but was met with blank faces but ive got someone on the case and hopefully they should be in s wales soon how did your managers take to your lads wearing them?

30 May 2007, 20:31

ASK YOUR REP OR BRANCH SEC FOR THE STICKERS. MANAGERS ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO REMOVE THEM . PEOPLE IN MY OFFICE STUCK SOME ON THEIR HEADS AND ARMS THEN THEY REALLY CANT SAY MUCH.

31 May 2007, 17:46

I have made enquiries about this badges/stickers and was told this was just a rumour.

got some stickers

31 May 2007, 18:29

these are for real guys i got hold of some today there stickers with i voted yes on them i can spare a few if any offices aint got any e mail me or message and ill try and sort some out for ya

31 May 2007, 19:46

Should everyones Branch be sending these out me thinks? :Confused

31 May 2007, 22:49

Can someone (wakkono :Very Happy ) scan one in as best as poss and e-mail/pm it to me.
The front portal needs a dress up :Very Happy
I'm off so i can't get hold of any.

01 Jun 2007, 22:36

We got the car stickers today to.

badges

02 Jun 2007, 12:18

yeah car stickers are pretty cool we all wore the stickers today and we were all told its ok to wear them in the unit but not out on delivery any one caught on there walk with em on would be down the conduct code

02 Jun 2007, 13:23

Image :nana
Any chance of a car sticker scan gents :Very Happy
And thanks to wakkono for the scanned stickers.

02 Jun 2007, 14:25

Wakkono strikes again :Applause

the man from the union he say YES!!

04 Jun 2007, 14:21

received my stickers from my branch office and handed every one a sticker before they went out on DLY, even used some to stick posters on the walls!! :nana

No stickers for us

04 Jun 2007, 21:16

Gutted :sad: :shock: :mad Unusual for our branch im right jealous lads :so there

Re: No stickers for us

04 Jun 2007, 21:31

johnnypick wrote:Gutted :sad: :shock: :mad Unusual for our branch im right jealous lads :so there

Don't think our office has got it either,is it a London thing :so there

05 Jun 2007, 12:45

I was told today that the maneger (deliberate misspelling) told every one that they couldn't wear their badge outside the office!! anyone else suffer the same ?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2