ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Service record
-
Edboy
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 10 Jun 2022, 06:22
- Gender: Male
Service record
Does anyone know who i get in touch with to find out about my great grandfathers royal mail service record?
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Service record
Try contacting the Postal Museum https://www.postalmuseum.org/ . I know many service records ended up there. But to be honest, a lot of delivery offices have just skip old records, which is a shame as I was looking into some from our D.O that were WWI and WWII casualties.
-
Edboy
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 10 Jun 2022, 06:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Service record
I will try that link.Cheers.
