ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Meal breaks

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Meal breaks

Post by Postie45 »

rambo1 wrote: Therefore it is presumed any stoppage (meal relief) that shows up on the PDA actuals over the remaining amount , usually 20 mins, is taken off your claimed overtime for that day.
what kinds of stoppages ? if youre waiting for someone to come to the door for 2-3 mins is that a stoppage and added to the total ?
heraldmoth
Posts: 705
Joined: 22 Jun 2014, 15:58
Gender: Male

Meal breaks

Post by heraldmoth »

Do the job correctly the pda shouldn't be an issue
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Meal breaks

Post by rambo1 »

heraldmoth wrote:Do the job correctly the pda shouldn't be an issue
As long as your Dom is fair. Check your overtime is my advice.
heraldmoth
Posts: 705
Joined: 22 Jun 2014, 15:58
Gender: Male

Meal breaks

Post by heraldmoth »

I just do the work in front of me, if I'm over I'm over if I'm under I'm under never been not paid for even 1 minute of ot with the exception of the grey area that is election material