ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

IHR

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: IHR

Post by k979aaa »

Best option would be redeployment I recommend this even if you got a pension enhanced by medical retirement you still may not have an income to live on with all your years service. The DWP will say you can work whatever RM and OH say so I would say redeployment if you can do it may be your best bet. But all the best in your quest!
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: IHR

Post by greengiant »

An interesting thread!

I'm having a meeting with my DOM & union rep soon, to discuss my health and future employment prospects. IHR has been mentioned. The annoying thing is I'm still waiting on a diagnosis (and have been since July 2020!) :arrrghhh

I certainly think I'll be pushing for some sort of redeployment rather than IHR.