And so RM should. We need to compete with other parcel delivery providers. You can track a parcel through their systems for no extra cost and we need to be the same to compete.SpacePhoenix wrote:Apart from stuff originating abroad I can see RM ramping up the adding of 2D barcodes on packetsShedend wrote:Tell you what I wouldn't want to try and pick my way through the future RM and the CWU face. Trying to keep full time employment and earnings with a falling workload, letters not packets. It is likely that we will have to change the way we work. Maybe the introduction of lates to deliver packets and larger parcels. Don't know what the future holds for CWU members but I bet it will be different to what we have known in the past.Remember back a few week when RM held this union in complete contempt at least we are now back in the room for talks again.You never know non disclosure may be a condition of the talks.I am happy for the silence as long as there is an agreement in the end that we can all work with. I don't think the CWU has let its members down in the past when it matters and I don't think it will this time. We just need to have faith in the union leaders in what is very difficult times for one reason or another.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CWU candles .
-
Shedend
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 04 Apr 2011, 07:52
- Gender: Male
CWU candles .
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
CWU candles .
It is like a candle in the wind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; And there is no fire or smoke it seams good bye pension scheme and a 35 hour week is just a dream just another candle in the wind!