That's the way I understand it and its what happens at my office.
Could you give us a link to a document to counter my position and strengthen yours? This is a recurring theme and there are plenty of threads on it but have never seen any document stating they can't use the absence for 2 reviews.
Of course, I would be delighted if it were true as it would suit natural justice better than my current understanding.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Will I trigger a Stage...?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Will I trigger a Stage...?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lefantum
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 12:15
Will I trigger a Stage...?
Can i suggest you ask a high ranking member of the cwu to proof read these threads and delete all the nonsense and untrues. wouldn't surprise me if management are behind some of the clap trap that gets posted here.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:That's the way I understand it and its what happens at my office.
Could you give us a link to a document to counter my position and strengthen yours? This is a recurring theme and there are plenty of threads on it but have never seen any document stating they can't use the absence for 2 reviews.
Of course, I would be delighted if it were true as it would suit natural justice better than my current understanding.
If colleagues are being disciplined for the same absence twice at your office. Can i suggest you open the office door and boot your CWU reps out onto the carpark. cos they aint worth chit.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Will I trigger a Stage...?
well don't think too many offices would have any reps left if that is your best answer can you now please give us the documentation where it says this is not supposed to happen. PS dingo seems to be quite high up in cwu maybe he can explain.Lefantum wrote:Can i suggest you ask a high ranking member of the cwu to proof read these threads and delete all the nonsense and untrues. wouldn't surprise me if management are behind some of the clap trap that gets posted here.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:That's the way I understand it and its what happens at my office.
Could you give us a link to a document to counter my position and strengthen yours? This is a recurring theme and there are plenty of threads on it but have never seen any document stating they can't use the absence for 2 reviews.
Of course, I would be delighted if it were true as it would suit natural justice better than my current understanding.
If colleagues are being disciplined for the same absence twice at your office. Can i suggest you open the office door and boot your CWU reps out onto the carpark. cos they aint worth chit.