ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Refused lieu day to move house.

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Refused lieu day to move house.

Post by OnAFlyer »

superports wrote:I was refused a day off even after giving them 3 months notice.
Quite ironic when the Dom constantly tells me I have to be flexible when I refuse to work over.
I regularly put lieu days in a year in advance and have still had them refused and had to see the rep to get them. I basically tell them the same as Hampshireman, that I need the days off and have given them a massive amount of notice and I won't be there.