I can't speak for what others are happy to accept, all I have done is state what I believe. Its great to hear this doesn't seem to be the norm with you guys.SpacePhoenix wrote:and at them 3 offices the members were perfectly happy to accept that as obviously no one else put their name into the hat to become the unit reppostiept wrote:Wouldn't say these people are parasites when they maybe have paid into the union for years but see their reps bending over to keep the managers on side to give them the best of the duties etc. To me that's the parasite and probably the reason most employees feel let down and overworked, they don't even have the support of the people their paying to support them.
Glad you have it good but as said 3 different offices and the rep is in the back pocket.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery office union rep
-
postiept
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 19 Oct 2015, 13:37
- Gender: Male