not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Is applying for a transfer via SuccessFactors internal or external?

26 Sep 2020, 18:44

Just seen a vacancy at an office which I've been wanting to transfer to for over 2 years now via the Successfactors website. Is this considered internal? Thanks.

26 Sep 2020, 19:35

yes, apply for it using your pay number and if you are most senior person applying for it you will get it over any new comer to the business.

27 Sep 2020, 13:59

doorstepped wrote:yes, apply for it using your pay number and if you are most senior person applying for it you will get it over any new comer to the business.

Not quite, according to the document my DOM printed off for me the length of time on the transfer waiting list takes priority over seniority.
It also says that in the event of multiple transfer requests for the same job, priority will be given to whoever's current hours are the closest match to the job applied for.
If multiple applicants all have the same skill/hours match THEN seniority comes into play.

27 Sep 2020, 16:21

Iknockedtwice wrote:Not quite, according to the document my DOM printed off for me the length of time on the transfer waiting list takes priority over seniority.

There’s a transfer waiting list?

27 Sep 2020, 16:42

bricam2096 wrote:
Iknockedtwice wrote:Not quite, according to the document my DOM printed off for me the length of time on the transfer waiting list takes priority over seniority.

There’s a transfer waiting list?

Depends where your going if they have vacancy it will happen very soon if you not fussy about contracts and hours

28 Sep 2020, 11:18

What it means is if you have previously applied for a transfer but been unsuccessful then see another vacancy and apply for it you are given priority.
My transfer offer came just a few days after I applied, my start date is just over 2 weeks from when I received the job offer.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1