not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Round Testing

25 Sep 2020, 20:07

Such a shame the rounds no longer get tested from start to finish anymore,am sure this would have gone a long way to giving managers an insight into what we do how we do it and where we go,they don’t have a clue on any rounds in therevoffice,and maybe encourage us to do the job correctly as per the book,then see if the round is workable or not,not because you happen to be older,slower,doing it properly as to how it should be done,even though it may take longer,put the hours in so it can be done correctly without the need to cut corners,starting early,not having your entitled meal breaks,van checks etc etc,the list is endless,and in true Royal Mail attitude they don’t want to know,until they decide your doing something bwrong and they jump on you,,never back you at all,

Round Testing

25 Sep 2020, 21:35

Unfortunately there tested everyday by the pda I suppose they will work out an average of everyone that does a duty.or worst case they pick the fastest guys times.

Round Testing

25 Sep 2020, 21:50

I guess so but only gives a true picture of time,and not a true reflection as to if your doing your delivery following correct procedure,that they seem to pick and choose when they want to use against you for whatever reason,where you should park,delivery of mail,van checks,without the popular cutting of corners to enable you to complete in your allotted time?the same old speech rings out on deaf ears,”well if we did the job properly”but I guess in the end everyone just wants to get there round done and simply go home,on over or before Time?.

Round Testing

26 Sep 2020, 05:43

robbertwhitton wrote:I guess so but only gives a true picture of time,and not a true reflection as to if your doing your delivery following correct procedure,that they seem to pick and choose when they want to use against you for whatever reason,where you should park,delivery of mail,van checks,without the popular cutting of corners to enable you to complete in your allotted time?the same old speech rings out on deaf ears,”well if we did the job properly”but I guess in the end everyone just wants to get there round done and simply go home,on over or before Time?.

I'd say they see exactly what they want to see as for doing it properly imagine if rural guys went into the back of the van for every letter like they say you should it would be a long long day.

Round Testing

27 Sep 2020, 10:02

We had a guy who asked to get his round tested which was notoriously big, guess when they tested it? On a slack Tuesday in the middle of August!

Round Testing

27 Sep 2020, 12:02

The union test them, I thought?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1