not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Flu jab?

16 Sep 2020, 13:27

Can we get a flu jab voucher this year?

Flu jab?

16 Sep 2020, 13:37

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=97379

Flu jab?

16 Sep 2020, 15:00

Brilliant, thanks

Flu jab?

17 Sep 2020, 12:43

why did it not in Sept not Oct, I'm glad we have it and will have it but my family has already had theres.As so called keyworkers u think we would have had it earlier

Flu jab?

22 Sep 2020, 21:42

I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.

Flu jab?

22 Sep 2020, 21:43

I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.

Flu jab?

22 Sep 2020, 22:02

sequinn wrote:I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.

You can get one if your over 50 this year.

Flu jab?

23 Sep 2020, 18:47

i'm getting my jab on Friday at my local pharmacy. i get it free because of health reasons but my wife asked about people over 50 getting the jab for free and the pharmacy knew nothing about it. well organised yet again.

Flu jab?

24 Sep 2020, 19:02

It's possible the government will announce free for over 50's in November horse gate bolted comes to mind

Flu jab?

24 Sep 2020, 20:56

just got sent my voucher. I'm 29, fit, and largely healthy. Missing a couple of screws, mind.

did say to the lino "are you saying I'm old?>"

Flu jab?

25 Sep 2020, 17:10

Don't think there's any chance of getting a jab this year! No where near enough to go round, Boots and Lloyd's have suspended their bookings.
Shambles!

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 12:12

I got my voucher this morning and just booked online at my local Lloyds pharmacy with no problems

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 13:17

Got the letter this morning. It does say it’s for anyone not eligible for a free NHS vaccination. Seeing as they have already said everyone over 50 will be offered a free NHS vaccination this year does that mean a large percentage of the workforce won’t be able to use it?

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 14:14

Got mine thru the post but says you must show Royal Mail ID badge which I don't have, can I just show a payslip and my own ID

I did report my missing ID to my manager several years ago

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 16:13

We don’t have a Lloyd’s within 35 miles of most of the staff and they don’t want hundreds of us descending on the few Lloyd’s chemists that we have. I phoned Boots and they advised that priority was being given to over 65’s and NOT to book online. :roll:

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 17:11

Nicmc1981 wrote:I got my voucher this morning and just booked online at my local Lloyds pharmacy with no problems

Me too. Registered my email address on Lloyd's website, waited for the confirmation and went ahead and booked an appointment with their branch that's ten minutes walk from my place.

Flu jab?

29 Sep 2020, 18:05

NHS jabs are being offered to the more vulnerable groups first i.e
Over 65, underlying health conditions, the people that were asked to shield this year and people they live with. Over 50's will then be eligible once the more risky ones are done first. They say there are enough vaccines to go round, the issue is getting them to surgeries, pharmacys and enough staff to give them that is causing a back log with the addtional demand this year.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1