not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Chucked job, no last pay check?

14 Jul 2020, 15:43

Hey folks,

Ended up chucking the job after two years. Gave my weeks notice and bailed (can only see things getting worse from here with all the daily failed walks and no OT). I’ve not been given my last pay check and I haven’t been paid for that or my unclaimed time off (one week.) had a word with HR but they’re dragging their heels. Daft question but does anyone have any experience or idea what to do? DOM refuses my phone calls, same for managers in office who also drag their heels.

14 Jul 2020, 15:57

You won’t get any pay on your last wage slip because we aren’t paid a week in hand. Only overtime is so if no overtime no pay

14 Jul 2020, 17:41

Fulldeltafourfour wrote:Hey folks,

Ended up chucking the job after two years. Gave my weeks notice and bailed (can only see things getting worse from here with all the daily failed walks and no OT). I’ve not been given my last pay check and I haven’t been paid for that or my unclaimed time off (one week.) had a word with HR but they’re dragging their heels. Daft question but does anyone have any experience or idea what to do? DOM refuses my phone calls, same for managers in office who also drag their heels.

why did you quit?

14 Jul 2020, 18:50

@Firstpost

I was offered another job which I’d been working towards for the last few years. Just so happens I was given a chance to go for it.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1