not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Consideration For Dismissal, Again!!!!!

12 Jul 2020, 22:17

20 years in the job hip is giving way on me and I cant walk any distance, had time off before christmas and without any stage given I was considered for the above, it was thrown out due to no evidence of any stage at all given (not even a one).
4 months later I have 9 weeks off due to my hip again (i was given a temp driving job for a short time) once I was on a walking delivery I could not cope, so again I have been informed I have again been considered for the above, again I have not even a stage one, so wtf is going on.
And also been advised by the lino not to contact the union :shhhhh :shhhhh

12 Jul 2020, 22:26

I do hope you're going to mention that to the union ASAP.

12 Jul 2020, 22:54

grandypants wrote:20 years in the job hip is giving way on me and I cant walk any distance, had time off before christmas and without any stage given I was considered for the above, it was thrown out due to no evidence of any stage at all given (not even a one).
4 months later I have 9 weeks off due to my hip again (i was given a temp driving job for a short time) once I was on a walking delivery I could not cope, so again I have been informed I have again been considered for the above, again I have not even a stage one, so wtf is going on.

Crazy get your rep unto to it asap

13 Jul 2020, 07:41

grandypants wrote:20 years in the job hip is giving way on me and I cant walk any distance, had time off before christmas and without any stage given I was considered for the above, it was thrown out due to no evidence of any stage at all given (not even a one).

Get your rep involved this morning. You cannot be dismissed on the basis of health until the proper attendance procedure has been used ! Can you also phone the welfare line and enlighten them about your health condition, they will probably suggest trying to put you back on driving.

13 Jul 2020, 18:31

Once again you can’t make this stuff up,do people really put up with this? Absolutely shamefull and still it goes on,challenge it and report it

13 Jul 2020, 18:53

I think this treatment is disgusting. Hope you get it sorted.

14 Jul 2020, 20:40

That seems right sketchy, that. What's your lino afraid of?

14 Jul 2020, 23:26

Stick a grievance in and go area rep if local rep is a no good line up candidate for the next managers job that comes up!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1