not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Digital Payslip

05 Jul 2020, 09:57

Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??

Digital Payslip

05 Jul 2020, 23:02

No, but I think HR can get back dated ones if that's what you need.

Digital Payslip

05 Jul 2020, 23:14

I’m this day u should be able to go,online to check your wages, that’s the problem with rm so far behind the times

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 13:59

Harv12 wrote:Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??

You can get your last 13 pay slips sent to you from HR, they sent me some the other day

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 14:58

I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 15:51

max power wrote:I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC

is it only with the app? how about using a laptop?

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 16:02

you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 16:09

Yes it’s the same on a desktop too

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 16:35

world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid

That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 18:13

if you register for PSP on the intranet you can log in view my pay slip on wed it shows up then and you have option to print off needs to be from a royal snail computer :cuppa

Digital Payslip

06 Jul 2020, 18:14

sorry world class I didn't read your post mate :arrrghhh :d'oh! :d'oh!

Digital Payslip

07 Jul 2020, 06:10

deltaforce wrote:
world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,

That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.

same thing

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1