not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Swore behind a managers back..

30 Jun 2020, 18:16

My Manager spread a rumour today that has been circulating around the office that I didn't wash my hands when I obviously did. Of course, him doing such a childish, pathetic thing and telling everyone about it got me angry, which led me to say out loud but not directly to him: "Why has he felt the need to spread rumours about me, how old is the guy, 10? Why is he being such a twat for?".

Kind of regret saying that now...would I get into trouble if it was purely just out of anger and said not directly to him?

30 Jun 2020, 18:39

God knows,depends what sort of boss he is I guess,seems a bit childish but then that’s the environment we are in at times,the pecking order and inconsistency of office banter and the powder keg that ensues,I wouldn’t like to call it,so has he said anything?would he of heard it.

30 Jun 2020, 21:30

Is it really an office? Sounds more like a school playground to me.

30 Jun 2020, 21:39

If swearing about a manager or slagging them off behind their back was a sackable offence I don’t think my office would have any staff left.

30 Jun 2020, 23:17

Don't sweat it, they KNOW they're (on a good day) twats.
Without proof it's just hearsay and even then it's one persons word against another.
Peraonally I'd concentrate on what the actual f**k did they think they're were doing spreading potentially slanderous lies about you?

01 Jul 2020, 05:29

if they didnt deal with it there and then, they either didnt hear it or dont care.

01 Jul 2020, 11:14

Say to your manager “ if I said your a twat would you sack me ? ‘

Answer :- Yes

“ if I thought you were a twat would you sack me ? “

Answer:- couldn’t sack you for thinking

“ ok then I think your a twat :Very Happy

01 Jul 2020, 11:59

I've never read anything so bloody pathetic. It's beyond belief.

01 Jul 2020, 12:03

yep lol like worrying if its going to rain next week

01 Jul 2020, 12:55

Wow I've seen one of our managers grabbed by the throat & one offered outside in the car park, both posties still work there :crazy:

01 Jul 2020, 13:11

Kesknight wrote:I've never read anything so bloody pathetic. It's beyond belief.

Dont be so ignorant some people just worry more than others.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1