not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

RMtv Special - CEO Stuart Simpson

23 Jun 2020, 16:21

23 Jun 2020, 17:34

More BS....
NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG

23 Jun 2020, 18:43

Simpson eh?

23 Jun 2020, 20:19

6 minutes & 3 seconds of your life, you'll never get back.

23 Jun 2020, 21:47

He should do a trolley walk with at least 6 bags dropped for him to pick up after he finishes a full trolley.

23 Jun 2020, 22:26

He's been schmoozing around the London offices.
Any chance he'll risk it north of Watford?

24 Jun 2020, 18:29

after watching this does this bloke really know what is really going on everyday in delivery offices ? :crazy: , dutys , mail , parcels , pkts being left in the frames everyday because they cant pay any o/t , and thats a great service is it ? its a complete joke . NEXT.

24 Jun 2020, 19:59

I'll give him the benefit of doubt and wish him luck.

He's got a tough time ahead of him if he's to change this company as quick as it needs doing, and as he said so himself too.

24 Jun 2020, 20:21

WASD wrote:I'll give him the benefit of doubt and wish him luck.

He's got a tough time ahead of him if he's to change this company as quick as it needs doing, and as he said so himself too.

but to be honest if he isnt being told or what is really going on in the company by his senior mangers which we all know by time it gets to our level we have the s**t end of it , he will end up like all the others we have had and doesnt stand a chance on doing anything to sort this place out .. and to be honest i dont give a shite anymore like most i think.

24 Jun 2020, 21:06

Don,t worry he will get a nice pay off for not achieving anything. :whistle

24 Jun 2020, 21:29

Like an alternate universe down there.

25 Jun 2020, 12:44

Nice suit, looks smart and presentable and can answer questions. Best of luck to him

25 Jun 2020, 13:51

worktotime wrote:
WASD wrote:I'll give him the benefit of doubt and wish him luck.

but to be honest if he isnt being told or what is really going on in the company by his senior mangers which we all know by time it gets to our level we have the s**t end of it , he will end up like all the others we have had and doesnt stand a chance on doing anything to sort this place out .. and to be honest i dont give a shite anymore like most i think.

If you want to have a job and unless you can walk into another one, you best start giving a shite.

25 Jun 2020, 14:01

worktotime wrote:after watching this does this bloke really know what is really going on everyday in delivery offices ? :crazy: , dutys , mail , parcels , pkts being left in the frames everyday because they cant pay any o/t , and thats a great service is it ? its a complete joke . NEXT.

This. Exactly. Makes me wonder if he actually knows or he actually orders it. Comes across as a nice guy so hopefully its the former and when he finds out he'll do something about it. Not gonna hold my breath though

25 Jun 2020, 16:10

Be nice if he just dropped in at an office one day, totally unannounced to see what really goes on. Our place yesterday failed about 10 Yorks of packets, I wonder how many (if any) were recorded.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1