not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Ordering uniform

20 Jun 2020, 20:31

Anybody on here able to help me I have the right password to log into Royal Mail, but when I try to log into the uniform page the problems start, I but in my pay number as asked, then it asks for my password which is right because I have just registered, this gets rejected every time, anybody on here able to tell my what I am doing wrong. I am desperate for new shirts my manager says you have to order online now

Ordering uniform

20 Jun 2020, 20:44

woody38 wrote:Anybody on here able to help me I have the right password to log into Royal Mail, but when I try to log into the uniform page the problems start, I but in my pay number as asked, then it asks for my password which is right because I have just registered, this gets rejected every time, anybody on here able to tell my what I am doing wrong. I am desperate for new shirts my manager says you have to order online now

"Delivery" used to be the default password, don't know if it still is (might be all lower case)

Ordering uniform

21 Jun 2020, 08:57

Password’ Delivery’ worked for me a few days ago. Note the capital D.

Ordering uniform

21 Jun 2020, 10:50

Have you tried the forgot username or password option ?

If no good try phoning them on 01332 697118

It's a shame your "manager" couldn't be arsed to help but that's sort of normal round these parts.

Ordering uniform

25 Jun 2020, 09:24

Still not able to get any shirts which I am desperate for, locked out of dimensions site now, tell me to call them but it’s only email and they don’t reply to them, manager say I have to do it online & there’s nothing he can do., long shot but anybody on here give me advice

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1