not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:06

Are the Union about to sell out it's members ?

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:09

TheTrolleyMan wrote:Are the Union about to sell out it's members ?

How ?

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:17

Implementation of new Saturday working

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:21

TheTrolleyMan wrote:Implementation of new Saturday working

Do you mean the way things are being done now are to become permanent ? Hope not mate.

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:21

deliverys are a f***ing joke the way it is now , and yet the CWU are still accepting and signing more f***ing work from a Parcelforce contract on top of the way of working now , but yet no info on the farce of 5 day letters and Saturday parcels , as they just expecting posties to mop there failures on a Monday-Friday . get a grip CWU and look after your members as we all supported you and was willing to stand on the street to stop any of this shite . :evil/mad
Last edited by worktotime on 02 Jun 2020, 05:13, edited 2 times in total.

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:26

Royal Fail are apparently after extending the Stressed Out Saturday's

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:42

worktotime wrote:deliverys are a f***ing joke the way it is now , and yet the CWU are still accepting and signing more f***ing work from a Parcelforce contract on top of the stressful way of working now , but yet no info on the farce of 5 day letters and Saturday parcels , as they just expecting posties to mop there failures on a Monday-Friday . get a f***ing grip CWU and look after your members as we all supported you and was willing to stand on the street to stop any of this shite . :evil/mad

And there was me thinking, we're all in this together.

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 20:44

The reality is there will be big changes coming and we're not going to like them.

It's not that the union is selling us out it's more that HQ is full of windbags who can't be honest with the members basically because they been talking the talk for so long they actually believe it.

We'll get the usual Royal Mail wanted this, that and the next thing but we've hammered the table and got it down to this and that and a trial for the next thing. Groundhog day for 30 years.

To be honest I'm bored with it all now, unions can be a wonderful line of defense against attack but they are full of this macho need to above all look like heroes to the members at the expense of honesty.

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 21:23

TheTrolleyMan wrote:Royal Fail are apparently after extending the Stressed Out Saturday's

Not saying it's a good idea but don't see why people are getting stressed by it

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 21:39

afcdibby wrote:
worktotime wrote:deliverys are a f***ing joke the way it is now , and yet the CWU are still accepting and signing more f***ing work from a Parcelforce contract on top of the way of working now , but yet no info on the farce of 5 day letters and Saturday parcels , as they just expecting posties to mop there failures on a Monday-Friday . get a grip CWU and look after your members as we all supported you and was willing to stand on the street to stop any of this shite . :evil/mad

And there was me thinking, we're all in this together.
Last edited by worktotime on 02 Jun 2020, 05:14, edited 2 times in total.

CWU

01 Jun 2020, 22:33

A2B wrote:
TheTrolleyMan wrote:Royal Fail are apparently after extending the Stressed Out Saturday's

I like the easier Saturday but from a realistic point of view its the threat of job cuts if a Saturday delivery is axed I think is stressing everyone and justifiably so.

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 04:29

I have done over 30 years and I have never been so disappointed at this union both locally and nationally didn’t Dave ward say doesn’t want the pda ‘s used like a tag yet last week signed up to letting everybody see the data from track n trace fecking joke

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 06:23

hero22 wrote:
A2B wrote:

I like the easier Saturday but from a realistic point of view its the threat of job cuts if a Saturday delivery is axed I think is stressing everyone and justifiably so.

But my impression is people are "stressed" because there's too much work! In our office what this new system has highlighted is the difference in workload between walks

Will there be job cuts in the future? Almost certainly yes but probably not large scale redundancies ( which will disappoint some ), FT workers leaving will either not be replaced or replaced by someone on PT hours as has been happening for the last couple of years.

I would be interested to know what the FT to PT ratio is now and how that has changed in the last 5 years?

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 09:46

The increase in packets is an opportunity for p/t staff to be made into full time i hope the union fight to get them the chance rather then let the lucky few mop up the o/t while others are still out there on much tougher duties.

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 11:19

All Chinese whispers once again. Granted,the CWU have been very quiet since Rico trotted off into the sunset. I’m hoping that the new acting CEO is more open to negotiating with the union & that we can push the business in a direction that is favourable to us all. It is apparent that changes will have to be made,but of course not at the expense of our pay,terms & conditions or work life balance

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 14:31

Saturday isn't stressed out, go out, deliver packets, come back on time. It's Monday thats the problem, if you want to finish off your walk that is. Out past five sometimes six on a Monday now.

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 16:18

rambo1 wrote:

Saturday isn't stressed out, go out, deliver packets, come back on time. It's Monday thats the problem, if you want to finish off your walk that is. Out past five sometimes six on a Monday now.

I finish on time every day regardless of what's on.
Do your duty, work to time, cut off if necessary, go home.
No stress!

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 16:29

6pm dont do it then , simple , thatl stop you moaning bout it

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 18:17

rambo1 wrote:

You're working till 6pm out of the goodness of your heart and not claiming any overtime then? Fair enough that would stress me too

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 19:33

Why did our union agree to drop mail delivery’s on a Saturday’s.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2