not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Handling fee

01 Jun 2020, 17:01

Do Royal Mail staff have to pay handling fee for a parcel with customs charge. Happy to pay the customs but the handling fee is extortionate.

Handling fee

01 Jun 2020, 17:26

Mgmrfc wrote:Do Royal Mail staff have to pay handling fee for a parcel with customs charge. Happy to pay the customs but the handling fee is extortionate.

i had to pay it. was £8.00 if i recall.(international)

Handling fee

01 Jun 2020, 18:16

Yep.We have to cough up like everyone else.

Handling fee

01 Jun 2020, 18:21

daveyeff wrote:
Mgmrfc wrote:Do Royal Mail staff have to pay handling fee for a parcel with customs charge. Happy to pay the customs but the handling fee is extortionate.

Yes £8 for a customs fee of £3, my main issue is that I’m not sure if the item will do my job so may need returned. If so then it’s cost me £8 for nothing. Would’ve thought that would be a perk of the job.

Handling fee

01 Jun 2020, 20:50

Mgmrfc wrote:
daveyeff wrote:

the handling fee is charged by customs and excise Royal mail pay this upfront and claim it back from the customer

Yes £8 for a customs fee of £3, my main issue is that I’m not sure if the item will do my job so may need returned. If so then it’s cost me £8 for nothing. Would’ve thought that would be a perk of the job.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1