not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 17:46

Has anyone seen / heard from him ?

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 17:56

NO or heard anything , :thumbup

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 18:01

It's all gone too quiet for my liking

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 18:15

TheTrolleyMan wrote:It's all gone too quiet for my liking

:hmmmm ,

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 19:14

What happened to the fortnightly Saturday parcel delivery review we were meant to have ?

I'm sure the powers that be are thinking it's wonderful but that's not my experience of it so far, I'm not expecting it to end after 6 weeks either.

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 19:42

GT85 wrote:What happened to the fortnightly Saturday parcel delivery review we were meant to have ?

I'm sure the powers that be are thinking it's wonderful but that's not my experience of it so far, I'm not expecting it to end after 6 weeks either.

god knows ? and to be honest its been a complete farce and should have never have been allowed to stay in after week 1 never mind anything else , and for us to have to work this way on top of this coronavirus is a f***ing disgrace and then they say it was all about dropping and helping us with the workload , bullshit :left: , Mon - Fri is a f***ing mad house and social distancing is a joke and now we have just kopped for more work from parcelforce , great idea :thumbup

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 20:11

Mon-Fri was in Royal Mails 5 year plan and making the business a parcel business. Within the last 12 weeks they have got them both.

Where is the union.

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 20:19

Yes it is a joke really not just the amount of parcels but the size of them, some very heavy, my tiny vauxhall combi van has been full to the brim most days and that’s on a semi rural! I’m working to time bringing a row of mail back every day. No word from management or union and the whole key workers thing is a load of bull to keep us in work... we’re jusf delivering a load of shite tat that ppl could live without. We’re there to keep the economy afloat it would seem. Social distancing appears to have vanished as well so that puts us at an even higher risk.

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 20:53

I see the d2ds have started creeping up as well ( we now have to do Saturday's within Mon -Fri )

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 21:14

TheTrolleyMan wrote:I see the d2ds have started creeping up as well ( we now have to do Saturday's within Mon -Fri )

and I bet the extra work hasn't been built into your indoor or outdoor work plan ?

Rico Pullinger

30 May 2020, 21:19

to be honest I can see another deal of the century :crazy: , AGAIN .

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 11:19

worktotime wrote:to be honest I can see another deal of the century :crazy: , AGAIN .

Perhaps we are on the cusp of something really special again ! :dance :dance

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 11:23

Are they building the 5th piller

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 11:40

30+YEARMAN wrote:
worktotime wrote:to be honest I can see another deal of the century :crazy: , AGAIN .

Perhaps we are on the cusp of something really special again ! :dance :dance

:thumbup

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 12:06

woofwoof wrote:Are they building the 5th piller

Piller la classe ouvrière...
Very apt.
Even if you meant pillar.

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 12:13

The usual £200 golden carrot and 75% of the workforce will fall for it then a week after accepting go back to their frames on a daily basis saying the union do fu£k all for them and just sell them down the river?

It's like groundhog day with this company.

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 12:21

From their reaction when they turned up, most of the posties at our place would sell their soul for a free pizza from Dominos.

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 13:02

woofwoof wrote:Are they building the 5th piller

Wasn't it Matt Hancock that had 5 pillars? He's went one better than the CWU

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 13:14

fb1969 wrote:From their reaction when they turned up, most of the posties at our place would sell their soul for a free pizza from Dominos.

Always been that way "1969" same s**t , different day :arrrghhh :d'oh!

Rico Pullinger

31 May 2020, 18:16

Rico Pullinger? Is that Terry's German cousin?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2