not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

MRM.COM : The results of this year's Employee Survey are here

22 May 2020, 16:48

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2020/0 ... ou-told-us

Thank you to everyone who took part in this year’s Employee Survey. Several thousand colleagues provided their feedback, even though the survey only launched shortly before the UK went into lockdown.

We are pleased to report that all three of our key scores improved:

Engagement score: increased by one point to 61 per cent.
    Culture score: rose by four points to 57 per cent.
    Customer focus score: improved by 11 points to 81 per cent.

Press play to hear from chief HR officer, Sally Ashford, and >>>click here<<< for a Colleague Update PDF with more information.

Our engagement score increased for the fourth year in a row, and 75 per cent of you said you feel proud to work for Royal Mail Group, up by five points from last year.

Our customer score was up by 11 points. More colleagues said that they understand what customers expect from us and believe customers are satisfied with our service.

We are also pleased that many more colleagues were told the results of last year’s survey and contributed to a team action plan. Action taken as a result of last year’s survey was up by 10 points.

Your feedback also highlighted some keys areas for improvement. These include trusting senior management to make the right decisions and ensuring colleagues feel appreciated for the work you do.

As a next step, your manager will share and discuss these results with your team, listen to your feedback and involve you in action planning. These are your results, so please feel free to ask for them.

MRM.COM : The results of this year’s Employee Survey are here

22 May 2020, 16:57

what a load of bollocks , 7000 staff did it and but everything was up from last year ? :left: so how many people actually work for the company now :crazy: , who are they trying to convince ? it doesn't sound right to me .

22 May 2020, 17:24

Be interesting to see the response rate this year. I don't think anyone in my office completed it.

22 May 2020, 17:51

Yes this was engineered this year because RM knew no one would have anything good to say about the company if it was completed by us with pen and paper.They have used every dirty trick in the book on their own employees .

22 May 2020, 18:09

To think that Rico sat at home for weeks completing all those online surveys and then he left before the results came out.

22 May 2020, 19:26

The video implies that the coronavirus pandemic had an affect on the survey participation.
"Have your say" went "live" on the 16th March until 3rd April 2020.

Lockdown commenced on 23rd March.

22 May 2020, 21:19

This video was done at least a month ago, the posties are wearing winter coats and she said at one point the coronavirus started few weeks ago, it`s been 2 months already.

This is Rico`s doing.

I`ll never fill an online survey if I have to input my pay number in, sod it.

22 May 2020, 21:51

Have your say? What have your say? Our office never had one?

22 May 2020, 22:58

Ha! The propaganda and corruption roadshow rumbles on even in these unprecedented times,I don’t think anyone did it at our office,it was way down the list of priorities,not seen the fruits of any mythical action plan either,a special breed they certainly are,

23 May 2020, 08:05

When Royal Mail went to the courts to stop industrial action, did they not state that not enough employees took part in the ballot and therefore the result was not representative of the workforce?

If that is the case, then surely the same applies to the employee survey?

23 May 2020, 09:03

Royal Mail propaganda department at it again this is just the beginning of the bullshit they will spew this year

23 May 2020, 09:41

kookoo32 wrote:Be interesting to see the response rate this year. I don't think anyone in my office completed it.

I made sure to complete it before leaving on medical retirement and was far from complimentary :cuppa

Will be interesting to hear back from colleagues if what I said ends up on the board when they publish it in the office. If it does they'll be some mightily pi$$ed off managers. :nana

29 May 2020, 08:47

Haven't been told about or given an engagement survey this year at all yet,
So how they have results is an absolute disgrace
I was ready to let rip this year as my new office is run like shambles

31 May 2020, 19:06

8ball85 wrote:Haven't been told about or given an engagement survey this year at all yet,

This :thumbup We were not even told about it and never have a wtll

01 Jun 2020, 10:38

piranha wrote:
8ball85 wrote:Haven't been told about or given an engagement survey this year at all yet,

This :thumbup We were not even told about it and never have a wtll

It was purely an 'online' thing this year apparently: https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2020/0 ... yee-survey

01 Jun 2020, 11:39

And they kept it a secret :crazy:
I only found out about it from this forum :thumbup

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1