not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 10:16

I haven't been paid now for 5 weeks. I initially had 1 week and 1 day special leave but since then haven't been paid. I have received a wageslip with x amount but nothing has actually gone into my bank for 5 weeks. My manager is contacting the powers that be but so far........nothing. Is there a number I can try to get this sorted.

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 10:58

HR services number :
0345 6060603

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 12:18

oldpostie wrote:HR services number :
0345 6060603

Thanks

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 12:33

Department I need is CLOSED. I really don't know where else to turn. I am not quite living from hand to mouth but if I were I would have died of starvation a long time ago.
Are there any other avenues I can go down to resolve this. It is utterly ridiculous I cannot get this resolved.

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 12:44

Rowland hill fund might be able to help financially rhfhelpline@royalmail.com

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 13:05

Has your manager closed your special leave on PSP? Sounds like he hasn't if you've been in work and aren't getting paid. Payroll runs off whatever is in PSP, it's pretty foolproof

On that, ask him to show you or get the book room guy to show you what's on psp to ensure they've closed it

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 14:50

Getting wage slips as per norm with pay date but no money actually being paid in

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 20:02

Might be worth checking with your bank just to check there’s nothing going wrong at their end. Seems odd that the wage slip is paying you X amount but nothing showing up in your account.

No wages for 5 weeks

22 May 2020, 22:23

realitybites wrote:I haven't been paid now for 5 weeks. I initially had 1 week and 1 day special leave but since then haven't been paid. I have received a wageslip with x amount but nothing has actually gone into my bank for 5 weeks. My manager is contacting the powers that be but so far........nothing. Is there a number I can try to get this sorted.

Mate have you not got a union rep to sort this or go in and cause havoc. Its unacceptable to work for 5 weeks and not get paid. Good luck anyway

No wages for 5 weeks

24 May 2020, 12:45

Why has it only takin you 5 weeks to find this out ? :arrrghhh :shock:

No wages for 5 weeks

24 May 2020, 12:57

A weeks unpaid would show as 0.00 for the net payment

No wages for 5 weeks

25 May 2020, 14:48

maisymoo04 wrote:Why has it only takin you 5 weeks to find this out ? :arrrghhh :shock:

I dont check my bank account just assume the money on my wage slip has gone in of course i would find out as soon as the money ran out for me thats about four weeks.

No wages for 5 weeks

25 May 2020, 19:13

picture123 wrote:Has your manager closed your special leave on PSP? Sounds like he hasn't if you've been in work and aren't getting paid. Payroll runs off whatever is in PSP, it's pretty foolproof

On that, ask him to show you or get the book room guy to show you what's on psp to ensure they've closed it

I had a similar thing happen to me and it turned out the manager hadn't closed my sick leave. HR had to contact him in the end. It was only two weeks and the second week they had paid my overtime from the week before but not my pay from the current week. That still makes no sense to me.

No wages for 5 weeks

30 May 2020, 21:44

Sorry for late reply, still not sorted, will wait till end of week before getting union involved.

No wages for 5 weeks

30 May 2020, 23:28

if you are getting wage slips but no money then the only issue it can be is your bank details - have you rung wages and checked them?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1