not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Working at a different office

19 May 2020, 15:18

I got told this morning that I have to work at a different office for the week.

I've always been told that travel time to and from different office should come out of my shift time but the manager this morning was saying different. He says I should be at the other office for my regular start time. Is this correct?

19 May 2020, 17:16

bluempl wrote:I got told this morning that I have to work at a different office for the week.

I've always been told that travel time to and from different office should come out of my shift time but the manager this morning was saying different. He says I should be at the other office for my regular start time. Is this correct?

He's having you on mate. He has to arrange transport from your office at your start time to the other office. Same on the way back to get you back to your office for your finish time.
Once you make it clear you know your rights he'll probably look for some other mug to send instead. Worst case scenario is you have a nice short working day.
Get your rep to point all this out to him

19 May 2020, 17:36

pay and modernisation agreement in the download section. Good luck with that!

19 May 2020, 17:52

Thanks for the replies much appreciated!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1