not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Dominos pizza

05 May 2020, 19:01

We got 15 boxes of dominos pizza in our office today and another 12 boxes are arriving tomorrow as we are key workers .what a lovely thing for them to do .sad tho that they have given us more than rm have .I will never complain about their d2ds again .

Dominos pizza

05 May 2020, 19:52

Sputters2017 wrote:We got 15 boxes of dominos pizza in our office today and another 12 boxes are arriving tomorrow as we are key workers .what a lovely thing for them to do .sad tho that they have given us more than rm have .I will never complain about their d2ds again .

It's probably funded by a charity.

Dominos pizza

05 May 2020, 20:36

Excellent .Nice gesture and You and Your mates enjoy em. :thumbup

Dominos pizza

05 May 2020, 21:08

We had dominos too in our DO. People were loving it :Very Happy

Dominos pizza

05 May 2020, 22:06

Sputters2017 wrote:We got 15 boxes of dominos pizza in our office today and another 12 boxes are arriving tomorrow as we are key workers .what a lovely thing for them to do .sad tho that they have given us more than rm have .I will never complain about their d2ds again .

Fair play to them, they bought us absolutely loads last week as well. Could have done with a slice or four on Monday... :crazy:

Dominos pizza

06 May 2020, 05:46

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 72&t=95790

Its a national thing.

Dominos pizza

06 May 2020, 07:18

We had 50 large delivered last week. Very nice gesture. The majority had a couple of slices each though I did see a few managers sneaking a few boxes each out of the office :cuppa
Costa also dropped off 500 cans of coffee.

Dominos pizza

06 May 2020, 10:07

I won't hold my breath. Apparently we had sausage sandwiches at Christmas, but as I start on time I didn't see any.

Dominos pizza

06 May 2020, 15:52

That explains all them cardboard boxes in the Dom’s waste paper basket :chuckle

Dominos pizza

06 May 2020, 18:56

Nice to see Royal Mail letting other retailers reward us as it cannot be bothered to!

Dominos pizza

22 May 2020, 21:05

None in our DO :(

Dominos pizza

23 May 2020, 09:45

Dominos let us deliver a load of leaflets instead.

Dominos pizza

23 May 2020, 19:06

We get them and I love Dominos for it the problem is they turn up when the people doing the actual work they want to reward (us) are out and the managers get to eat as much as they want and whilst it’s hot.

Dominos pizza

23 May 2020, 20:07

LaggyBand wrote:We get them and I love Dominos for it the problem is they turn up when the people doing the actual work they want to reward (us) are out and the managers get to eat as much as they want and whilst it’s hot.

We've had dominos pizza easter eggs an bottles of boost delivered yesterday.

Dominos pizza

24 May 2020, 08:47

We've had Easter Eggs from Morrisons and another Easter egg from Cadburys.

No pizzas yet :-(

Dominos pizza

26 May 2020, 15:50

Sweet FA at our office. Hold on maybe I should qualify this Sweet FA has found its way to our frames. If things go true to form the favourites and managers sneak off round the back and split the spoils between themselves. Rather like the extra Saturdays which has yet to materialise for one but several off the favourites have had 3 of the 4 saturdays to date off.

Dominos pizza

27 May 2020, 19:03

We got ours today. I think about 90 pizzas delivered to us this lunchtime. (We are the biggest office in the country I think)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1