not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

lost van key

04 May 2020, 21:32

Unfortunatelly I`ve lost a van key today. I reported it to my DOM. He said that tomorrow he will start an investigation. What is that mean to me? Do I get any warning? It was the first time that I`ve lost van key.

lost van key

04 May 2020, 23:02

It's to be expected that people will sometimes lose van keys, we are all human. Don't worry about it, if your dom wants to speak to you about it say sorry boss. He might give you an official warning if he's an idiot.

lost van key

04 May 2020, 23:06

is this a wind up :Very Happy

lost van key

05 May 2020, 07:17

jack17 wrote:Unfortunatelly I`ve lost a van key today. I reported it to my DOM. He said that tomorrow he will start an investigation. What is that mean to me? Do I get any warning? It was the first time that I`ve lost van key.

If its an investigation then if you are a Union member make sure that the rep is there with you.

Also buying a key chain, voluntarily, will help show you are taking steps to avoid the problem in future.

For the next comment, he shouldn't have to buy a chain. Correct its only a suggestion to mitigate any future action. I kept dropping my van keys so I bought a cheap chain. now I no longer drop them, or if I do they are still attached to me.

lost van key

05 May 2020, 07:47

I dropped mine down a drain. Themanager broufht me out the spare. Heard no more about it.

lost van key

05 May 2020, 08:02

I wouldnt worry about it too much. We used to have a lad working at our office who 'lost' about 4 in the space of about 6 months. He had a real attitude problem and hated the managers. He never got conducted for it but later left the business of his own choice. The problem now is that van keys are difficult and expensive to replace, unlike years ago when you could go to any key cutting shop and get one cut while you waited for a couple of quid.

lost van key

05 May 2020, 14:29

Stop worrying we’re in a pandemic pal you’ve lost a key wooooooooaashhhhhhh people lose them
In my office about twenty time’s a week they’ve soared and can order them relax and stay safe this is the problem now with Royal Mail have everyone in line we’re human!

lost van key

05 May 2020, 15:46

Heard COLUMBO has flown in from the states to help out .

lost van key

05 May 2020, 16:21

Collating
OPGS
Losing keys
Unlikely
Major
Bollocking
Obviously

How did you know the codeword? :shock:

lost van key

05 May 2020, 16:25

keys been lost in our gaff....they tend to move the van on to a walk thats far away from were you may of lost the key

makes sense to me

lost van key

05 May 2020, 17:49

Eddie shoestring also flying in asap to investigate

lost van key

05 May 2020, 17:58

jack17 wrote:Unfortunatelly I`ve lost a van key today. I reported it to my DOM. He said that tomorrow he will start an investigation. What is that mean to me? Do I get any warning? It was the first time that I`ve lost van key.

Can't see it being too serious, any reasonable manager can understand that accidents happen. Shame this is Royal Mail and they teach the humanity out of our managers from day one, with any luck you might be able to appeal to whats left of the human within and get away with a slap on the wrist.

lost van key

05 May 2020, 20:50

good advice from 'BlueTerrier' on a lighter note few years back i parked my van with rear doors next to drainage grate ;opened back door and dropped keys :shock: looked down and there they where ;they had fallen between the slots on the grate!,needless to say I did the Lottery that night [didn't win anything].Try not to worry just be honest at interview/investigation .

lost van key

05 May 2020, 22:12

Don't you guys have the keys on a key chain? Bulk standard in our Parcelforce office.

lost van key

05 May 2020, 23:16

They've banned non drivers from having one that many have been lost at certain offices. You sure it's lost? Turn up in bags and all sorts from time to time. Even if it doesn't, if it's a one off don't worry about it. In our office they just swap vans around so it isn't being driven around an area where the key might be knocking around.

lost van key

06 May 2020, 18:47

Do you lose your own car keys no

Do you lose your own house keys no

So why is it expectable to lose Royal Mails keys. Its not

lost van key

06 May 2020, 20:20

HA1 wrote:Do you lose your own car keys no

A bit harsh? Everyone loses something at one time or another. I'm sure you will have experienced that at sometime in the past, or heaven forbid, in the future.

lost van key

06 May 2020, 20:58

I'd imagine it's what is known as a mistake.

lost van key

06 May 2020, 21:58

Seymour Buts wrote:

I'd imagine it's what is known as a mistake.

Don't worry he is a troll.

lost van key

06 May 2020, 22:44

How pathetic your life must be to come on here and ruin every topic you reply too. Sad for you

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2