not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 16:52

Have I missed something , posties on here still talking about all the changes are going ahead , we’ve been told today is all on hold as Cwu are in dispute with Royal Mail , so what’s going on ?

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 16:54

Gunner70 wrote:Have I missed something , posties on here still talking about all the changes are going ahead , we’ve been told today is all on hold as Cwu are in dispute with Royal Mail , so what’s going on ?

Best read the thread below :Very Happy

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 17:23

Gunner check out the post "Mon-Fri" it covers the discussion of the Proposed Duty Changes. :cuppa

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 18:58

Ready for the battle ahead

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 19:24

The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 19:29

Gunner70 wrote:Have I missed something , posties on here still talking about all the changes are going ahead , we’ve been told today is all on hold as Cwu are in dispute with Royal Mail , so what’s going on ?

Yes mate there’s just a bit of war coming up

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 20:32

Celgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.

Wouldn't surprise me if DOMs, MCMs, MC Shift Managers and MC Mech Managers probably first heard about it from reading about it in the news

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 20:35

Celgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.

Thing is though peer pressure is a mofo and there’ll be a scramble to not be that one DOM on the conference call that didn’t complete the mission.

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 20:42

LaggyBand wrote:

Thing is though peer pressure is a mofo and there’ll be a scramble to not be that one DOM on the conference call that didn’t complete the mission.

If I were a Dom I'd be the one speaking up and saying it's un workable. I'd probably be a postie again quick sharp, but with a clear conscience

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 20:47

rambo1 wrote:
LaggyBand wrote:

If I were a Dom I'd be the one speaking up and saying it's un workable. I'd probably be a postie again quick sharp, but with a clear conscience

But dat money tho...

Changes

30 Apr 2020, 22:44

SpacePhoenix wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if DOMs, MCMs, MC Shift Managers and MC Mech Managers probably first heard about it from reading about it in the news

It did go to the media first but this is standard practice with RM.

Changes

01 May 2020, 06:08

There'll surely be a bonus though for managers getting these changes through? There usually is!
£1000 say? No manager will find a conscience when money is on the table.

Changes

01 May 2020, 09:20

In a large or medium size office with complex duty structures it ain’t going to happen overnight. Our Dom is about to go on leave and he has only received notice just a few days ago

Changes

01 May 2020, 09:48

deltaforce wrote:In a large or medium size office with complex duty structures it ain’t going to happen overnight. Our Dom is about to go on leave and he has only received notice just a few days ago

He may well have his leave cancelled :Boo hoo!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1