not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Hand sanitizer

25 Apr 2020, 18:05

We at warrington rail terminal have had a large pallet of raw sanitizing solution that the unit manager wants the work force to make up into a useable solution this will involve duties allocated to diluting it with distilled water and bottling has this firm lost the plot all together and the sad thing about it some of the workforce are willing to do it while Rico Black and his side kick are laughing at all of us in there villas in Switzerland and Germany I just hope the union intervenes and stops it or I may well resign.
Last edited by glangors1 on 26 Apr 2020, 16:33, edited 2 times in total.

Hand sanitizer

25 Apr 2020, 18:21

Well it has been bought to our attention as the union will say. But faking kit which we all rely on to keep not just us safe but other people we all care for. I am sure mr Back can live with his managers Decisions in the comfort of his villa to provide us with substandard kit and will sleep well with that!

Hand sanitizer

25 Apr 2020, 18:31

Wouldn't be surprised if the bring sewing machines in as well and have us making face masks.

Hand sanitizer

25 Apr 2020, 18:51

glangors1 wrote:We at warrington rail terminal have had a large pallet of raw sanitizing salutation that the unit manager wants the work force to make up into a useable salutation this will involve duties allocated to diluting it and bottling has this firm lost the plot all together and the sad thing about it some of the workforce are willing to do it while Rico Black and his side kick are laughing at all of us in there manchions in Switzerland and Germany I just hope the union intervenes and stops it or I may well resign.

First of all, not sure what you mean by 'raw'?
But given that the concentration of alcohol in hand sanitizer has to be above 60%, minimum, to be effective in neutralizing the virus, it would seem cavalier in the extreme to have untrained and probably unreliable staff diluting it to any extent!
Either use it 'raw' assuming that is above 60% alcohol content, or refuse to use it if it has been diluted by anyone other than the manufacturer.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1