not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Terry Pullinger onFacebook

25 Apr 2020, 11:55

Did this occur yesterday as it’s normally put on here by now,isn’t it? as some of us are not on Facebook

25 Apr 2020, 15:32

https://www.facebook.com/Thecommunicati ... 239556892/

Haven't watched it, but at a guess he rants a lot.

25 Apr 2020, 15:44

How's the CWU poetry competiton going?

25 Apr 2020, 17:11

geordieboy123 wrote:Did this occur yesterday as it’s normally put on here by now,isn’t it? as some of us are not on Facebook

I have posted the link for several of the facebook videos. I am not on facebook but you can view on this link;

https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/ When the prompt to login or create new account appears - click not now.

Next Wednesday will be the next live session.

26 Apr 2020, 19:16

Pointless watching

26 Apr 2020, 20:33

He's a f***ing lunatic.
His rant in the last one about ringing people up who didn't agree with him or his crazy stance, was just the most f***ing embarrassing thing I've ever seen from a cwu official in my 30 odd years of service. He's a typical bullying arsehole who thinks if he rant and raves he's going to get somewhere, I hate Rico Back and his cronies but I'm not surprised they've basically called his bluff and won't engage in any more talks.

27 Apr 2020, 14:52

General Mannerheim wrote:He's a f***ing lunatic.
His rant in the last one about ringing people up who didn't agree with him or his crazy stance, was just the most f***ing embarrassing thing I've ever seen from a cwu official in my 30 odd years of service. He's a typical bullying arsehole who thinks if he rant and raves he's going to get somewhere, I hate Rico Back and his cronies but I'm not surprised they've basically called his bluff and won't engage in any more talks.

Spot on Rico and his board wont talk to the CWU and the CWU don't have an answer for it. All Pullinger can do is shout and rant his empty threats on Facebook, but no-one takes him seriously. With him and Ward at the top of the union Royal Mail will always get their way

27 Apr 2020, 19:58

HA1 wrote:

Spot on Rico and his board wont talk to the CWU and the CWU don't have an answer for it. All Pullinger can do is shout and rant his empty threats on Facebook, but no-one takes him seriously. With him and Ward at the top of the union Royal Mail will always get their way

Wt actual f are you two on ?

"Rico" ...?

First name terms with good ol "Rico" is it?... And his feckin board!!!!

27 Apr 2020, 20:17

circles wrote:
HA1 wrote:

Wt actual f are you two on ?

"Rico" ...?

Well if it's good enough for you.

Royal Mail deliveries under threat
by circles » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04,am
Renationilised

This week's farce in delivery offices has totally exposed just how poorly Royal Mail has been run since privatisation and will prove to be the end of Rico.
Would you prefer I call him a lizard master? :roll:

27 Apr 2020, 20:55

circles wrote:Wt actual f are you two on ?

"Rico" ...?

To be fair because the guy's second name is one of the most commonly used words in the English language and can be a noun, a verb, an adverb or an adjective most people on here tend to use his first name for clarity.

I don't think it's a sign of emotional or physical intimacy.

28 Apr 2020, 14:49

Pullinger can't take criticism on Facebook never mind on the phone. He just deletes comments and bans people from posting as I found out. f**k knows why i'm still paying subs if that's how he treats people who think he's not performing his best shall we say.

28 Apr 2020, 14:59

The CWU fb page is like an arse lick fest, Look at us we're off to support just about any cause under the sun with our little flags,The union is looking more and more like a student leftie club,A bit like the Labour party under Corbin and momentum.

29 Apr 2020, 08:59

wallop wrote:The CWU fb page is like an arse lick fest, Look at us we're off to support just about any cause under the sun with our little flags,The union is looking more and more like a student leftie club,A bit like the Labour party under Corbin and momentum.

Corbyn *

If your opinion is in any way indicative then we all may as well through in the towel now.

29 Apr 2020, 09:06

circles wrote:
wallop wrote:The CWU fb page is like an arse lick fest, Look at us we're off to support just about any cause under the sun with our little flags,The union is looking more and more like a student leftie club,A bit like the Labour party under Corbin and momentum.

Corbyn *

If your opinion is in any way indicative then we all may as well through in the towel now.

That's the thing about a union with over 100,000 members.
No one opinion is indicative.
It's something both sides of the debate need to remember.

29 Apr 2020, 12:19

smok3y666 wrote:Pullinger can't take criticism on Facebook never mind on the phone. He just deletes comments and bans people from posting as I found out. f**k knows why i'm still paying subs if that's how he treats people who think he's not performing his best shall we say.

Your subs are going towards his nice million pound London apartment and £100000 + a year wage. Remember we are all in this together. If union bosses cared so much about their members they would refuse such obscene salaries and perks and get the national average, with is still around £10000 more than the average postie. Why union members put up with bosses being paid so much is beyond me. The only thing these bosses have are big mouths, without the members they are nothing. Do we get a say in how much they are paid? NO! Let the membership decide the maximum union salary, I guarantee it will not be the disgusting amounts that they get paid now.

29 Apr 2020, 17:02

circles wrote:

Corbyn *

I joined this Union many years ago to address issues in my workplace for me and my colleagues not to subscribe to various other causes which i may or may not support in my own private life.
If they want to go off fighting facism or whatever then great but do we have to pay them to do it?

29 Apr 2020, 17:40

twiddledumb wrote:
smok3y666 wrote:Pullinger can't take criticism on Facebook never mind on the phone. He just deletes comments and bans people from posting as I found out. f**k knows why i'm still paying subs if that's how he treats people who think he's not performing his best shall we say.

Your subs are going towards his nice million pound London apartment and £100000 + a year wage. Remember we are all in this together. If union bosses cared so much about their members they would refuse such obscene salaries and perks and get the national average, with is still around £10000 more than the average postie. Why union members put up with bosses being paid so much is beyond me. The only thing these bosses have are big mouths, without the members they are nothing. Do we get a say in how much they are paid? NO! Let the membership decide the maximum union salary, I guarantee it will not be the disgusting amounts that they get paid now.

Aye,I remember an ex-postie and union rep telling me that he went to a meeting out of town once and he said the top CWU geezers all booked the top hotels with all expenses paid. They are all on the gravy train.

29 Apr 2020, 20:11

fb1969 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/videos/3005050239556892/

Haven't watched it, but at a guess he rants a lot.

Yep talks a good job but never really does a lot about it,time for a change in staff at the top of CWU to comfy in their jobs and what have they actually achieved in the last couple of years .

30 Apr 2020, 14:47

Spot on.

What has the CWU done but talk a good fight but win nothing. The top boys sit in their ivory towers with their huge salaries not achieving much.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1