not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Rmtv

16 Apr 2020, 18:28

Yet another brilliant insight into fake telly,this is how a delivery office should be managed and set up to work within the social distancing,once again worlds away from reality,priceless,all is well!???? mmmmmmm keep safe

Rmtv

16 Apr 2020, 21:09

And you are all sitting a room together? We haven't had one in weeks.

Rmtv

17 Apr 2020, 01:56

wookie wrote:And you are all sitting a room together? We haven't had one in weeks.

No not all at once,staggered viewing so as to keep our 2 metres,our boss has to keep up his 100% on every little thing,he’ll make himself ill !,

Rmtv

17 Apr 2020, 15:57

robbertwhitton wrote:Yet another brilliant insight into fake telly,this is how a delivery office should be managed and set up to work within the social distancing,once again worlds away from reality,priceless,all is well!???? mmmmmmm keep safe

Swadlincote looks like a lovely office to work in. They have really got this social distancing off to a tee.

Rmtv

19 Apr 2020, 01:35

We ain't had one for months, gutted to be honest.

Rmtv

19 Apr 2020, 02:37

Well one thing's for sure...you can't fault their production!

Rmtv

19 Apr 2020, 16:55

Seymour Buts wrote:We ain't had one for months, gutted to be honest.

You might be gutted ;liar but I bet in many offices the compulsory WTLL time is being used for delivery instead.....!!!

Rmtv

22 Apr 2020, 19:44

Driving During COVID-19:

Rmtv

14 May 2020, 18:46

COVID-19 challenges:

Rmtv

24 Jul 2020, 20:03

Rmtv

24 Jul 2020, 22:39

My comment was from April, still ain't had one. Febuary was the last one I think.

Rmtv

24 Jul 2020, 23:20

It is cathartic to ones mind not to have had one of these in months but beware they now want you to have a podcast of this indoctrination whilst doing your job anyone who signs up to this is MAD!

Rmtv

29 Jul 2020, 17:49

Technicians talk:

Rmtv

31 Jul 2020, 17:28

July 31 - Take our chance:

Rmtv

31 Jul 2020, 18:54

Didn't know they were still being made we haven't had a WTLL since March and haven't seen RMTV since before Xmas telling us not to strike :crazy:

Rmtv

02 Aug 2020, 16:43

Don't get well any more, that time is deemed better spent working. Sometimes but very rarely, get the rmtv garbage to watch although the actual TV is never switched off, nice way to save the pennies. How many have the TV switched on 24/7 at home? Course we don't, it'd cost too much. RM all over I'm afraid to they do like to waste money.

Rmtv

02 Aug 2020, 16:44

rambo1 wrote:Don't get well any more, that time is deemed better spent working. Sometimes but very rarely, get the rmtv garbage to watch although the actual TV is never switched off, nice way to save the pennies. How many have the TV switched on 24/7 at home? Course we don't, it'd cost too much. RM all over I'm afraid to they do like to waste money.

WTLL not well , phone, predictive txt.....

Rmtv

03 Aug 2020, 13:54

i thought they stopped this last year as haven't had WTL in our delivery office since last year.

Rmtv

04 Aug 2020, 07:03

Wtll that still a thing??? It's Tuesday we do an extra lapse instead....

Rmtv

08 Aug 2020, 23:55

Well in times like this we need our acting managers to act well east enders don't want them nor coronation st or emmerdale so they display their talents on here https://www.myroyalmail.com/rmtv you can view them all by the way if you view all you apply for a management position here https://www.royalmailoperations.co.uk/ there is a test and I passed it but so could a ten year old. Don't get me wrong not anti management but some very good some very bad but most of the new ones are inept at best.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3