not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 13:04

We are a very lucky office as we are very nearly fully staffed. Christmas levels of Parcelforce and Tracked, packets, special etc all getting cleared on a daily basis.
Will our managers benefit financially from this?

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 13:16

A big hug and kiss from Rico :chuckle

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 14:00

Personally i really dont care if they get anything or not. :hmmmm

All i want to do is get through this mess with me and my family staying healthy.

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 14:19

luddite wrote:We are a very lucky office as we are very nearly fully staffed. Christmas levels of Parcelforce and Tracked, packets, special etc all getting cleared on a daily basis.

Who cares, another one who cant see the big picture. Pointless post

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 14:28

if they are on a bonus for this specific time it should be flagged up now and let them take the consequences :shock:

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 14:44

HA1 wrote:
luddite wrote:We are a very lucky office as we are very nearly fully staffed. Christmas levels of Parcelforce and Tracked, packets, special etc all getting cleared on a daily basis.

You need to calm down with your snappy replies to other posters . It’s a valid question to ask if managers are going to be financially rewarded during a pandemic while their staff aren’t.

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 15:40

Who cares, another one who cant see the big picture. Pointless post[/quote]

Yes, I can see the big picture mate. I'm the sole carer for an elderly parent. I'll be glad if we're both here next year tbh.
My question was will managers who take no risk and no extra work profit?

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 16:05

HA1 wrote:

If it was pointless why respond to it so agressively. Or is stiring the pot your aim. :no no :no no

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 22:11

Course they will and we will get f*** all as usual, in fact I think we are better off going off sick rather than struggling in and delivering ridiculous amounts of parcels whilst most people are sat at home on there arses on 80% pay! No bonus for posties but supermarkets are giving bonuses and pay rises to there staff , you couldn’t make it up

Bonus?

13 Apr 2020, 23:04

matthew68 wrote:

Course they will and we will get f*** all as usual, in fact I think we are better off going off sick rather than struggling in and delivering ridiculous amounts of parcels whilst most people are sat at home on there arses on 80% pay! No bonus for posties but supermarkets are giving bonuses and pay rises to there staff , you couldn’t make it up

spot on mate. infuriating

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1