not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 16:27

how do u think RM will help with this.Hol to abroad has been cancelled.Money back or later Date.This was 2 weeks.Do you think RM will let me book hols for next yr,so i can tell company when i can go on hols.

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 16:38

Can't imagine you will get any preferential treatment, imagine plenty will be in same boat. If your looking at same time next year imagine you would have to wait until your office allocates a/l. Most offices are different in how the allocate leave maybe you could start the process earlier? Don't inagine there will be time limit if you are given holiday voucher rather than refund?

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 16:48

Good luck with that :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 17:10

Cant offer any advice on getting leave at a latter date but if you get the option of a refund or holiday at a latter date I would take the refund as unfortunately I can see a lot of these travel company’s not surviving.

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 17:27

i also had a 2 week trip cancelled, i asked to work 1 of the cancelled weeks ,as there was another lad off that week anyway ,and take it later on. told that we have to take leave as booked .. pish

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 19:03

crabstoes wrote:i also had a 2 week trip cancelled, i asked to work 1 of the cancelled weeks ,as there was another lad off that week anyway ,and take it later on. told that we have to take leave as booked .. pish

what goes around comes around. wait till they need a favour and then take great pleasure in telling them in a nice way :Very Happy

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 19:08

I thought the government had recently said that if you need to cancel annual leave due to Corona Virus, then companies had to allow you to carry the days over for 2 years.

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 19:20

stoneybroke wrote:I thought the government had recently said that if you need to cancel annual leave due to Corona Virus, then companies had to allow you to carry the days over for 2 years.

This is correct but you just know Royal Mail won’t want to do this .

Cancelled holiday abroad

04 Apr 2020, 20:57

Have you tried charge back if paid by debit card?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1