not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 19:25

Some company’s like M & S, Asda etc are giving there employees extra pay for there hard work I’m these times, wouldn’t it be good if RM thought about there employers the same

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 19:30

Last edited by exetererica on 22 Apr 2020, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 19:48

Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which one fills up first.

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 19:54

What the supermarkets are doing is essentially giving their employees a dividend share of the extra profits they will be making through this crisis

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 20:16

Acca Dacca wrote:What the supermarkets are doing is essentially giving their employees a dividend share of the extra profits they will be making through this crisis

I am pretty sure your assumption is very accurate. Royal Mail on the other hand wont give a toss about us running around with next to no protection delivering loads of packets due to recent spike in the volume.

Extra Money

01 Apr 2020, 22:02

Extra money? Sounds good, however before we all think about a quick holiday (ahem) for 2/3 weeks which sadly some have done,
(must be corona stress) there are genuine cases like cancer recovery, asthma, Carer etc. The CWU fought for these privileges and RM honour them (normally). Just remember 80% of your pay will be on your basic when you get it in May. Plus for those taking the urine thank you for screwing up what our union has fought for, makes it harder for the genuine cases to be heard.

Extra Money

02 Apr 2020, 14:46

Morrisons has announced a £1000 bonus to there staff.

Extra Money

02 Apr 2020, 15:42

Way the management of RM are I wouldn't be surprised to see them take money out of our wages for the wipes and gloves supplied by them.

Extra Money

02 Apr 2020, 17:22

Disgusting post nick

Extra Money

04 Apr 2020, 22:33

Nick b wrote:Extra money? Sounds good, however before we all think about a quick holiday (ahem) for 2/3 weeks which sadly some have done,
(must be corona stress) there are genuine cases like cancer recovery, asthma, Carer etc. The CWU fought for these privileges and RM honour them (normally). Just remember 80% of your pay will be on your basic when you get it in May. Plus for those taking the urine thank you for screwing up what our union has fought for, makes it harder for the genuine cases to be heard.

+1. the 90% honest posties are treated the same as the 10% dis-honest ones.

Extra Money

05 Apr 2020, 08:45

Nick b wrote:Extra money? Sounds good, however before we all think about a quick holiday (ahem) for 2/3 weeks which sadly some have done,
I survived 2 cardiac arrests 18 months ago, " genuine case", I was given a stage 1 CWU did f*** all. :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Extra Money

05 Apr 2020, 10:06

bullhead wrote:
I survived 2 cardiac arrests 18 months ago, " genuine case", I was given a stage 1 CWU did f*** all. :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

What could they do a stage one means nothing of course its something you could do without but if your job was under threat you can guarantee the CWU would have protected you.

Extra Money

05 Apr 2020, 13:32

Michael Gove from the government just said on the radio all key workers should receive more money from their employers. Not sure if he meant in terms of a bonus or a pay rise. Given that workers should receive a pay rise anyway as a matter of course I would presume he meant some kind of bonus instead. The supermarkets and other chain stores that are still open have already done this. If government are saying this then government workers such as NHS & emergency staff should get something too.
Don't know about us Posties though...... Maybe there is something in the Courier.......

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1