not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 17:57

Got awarded my hand sanitizer today,and together with the words bit by bit little by little!as regards to the pitiful managing of social distancing in the office,and was I going to complete my opinion survey?.. you can’t make this stuff up,!!

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 18:14

Come on we all have to get on with this and work together

Yes Royal Mail are slow to react to this but so is the rest of the world. Management bashing over this is pathetic.

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 19:01

HA1 wrote:Management bashing over this is pathetic.

No it’s not, when the CEO doesn’t show up for a meeting when we are facing the biggest crisis since the last world war that tells you all you need to know.

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 19:13

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 71&t=95205

LTB 172/20 - Royal Mail Group – Coronavirus COVID 19 Precautions, Hygiene and Supply Shortages - Critical Supplies Update

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 21:02

HA1 wrote:Come on we all have to get on with this and work together

Yes Royal Mail are slow to react to this but so is the rest of the world. Management bashing over this is pathetic.

Rico is that you? :roll:

Hand sanitizer

01 Apr 2020, 21:13

robbertwhitton wrote:Got awarded my hand sanitizer today

Was it the 'bog standard' one? Or the 'gold standard' one with presentation box and certificate of authenticity. :chuckle

Hand sanitizer

02 Apr 2020, 21:10

HA1 wrote:Come on we all have to get on with this and work together

rico has been found !

Hand sanitizer

02 Apr 2020, 21:12

we finally got our farting little bottle of sanitizer - but guess what .............. NON ALCOHOL - may as well be water absolute joke

Hand sanitizer

02 Apr 2020, 22:21

CRIBMAD wrote:we finally got our farting little bottle of sanitizer - but guess what .............. NON ALCOHOL - may as well be water absolute joke

It probably is knowing RM!

Hand sanitizer

04 Apr 2020, 12:06

Got our sanitizer this week, its 70% alcohol

Hand sanitizer

07 Apr 2020, 12:38

CRIBMAD wrote:we finally got our farting little bottle of sanitizer - but guess what .............. NON ALCOHOL - may as well be water absolute joke
I think it's very good

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1