not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 12:20

Can somebody confirm what the £20 payment we get every week is for is it for leaflets or not.
Cheers

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 12:33

It’s not for dtd it’s a delivery supplement

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 12:35

It is a delivery office supplement. Nothing to do with D2D's

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 12:39

Given you get it whether you have 5 D2D's or 0 D2D's I dont know how it can be argued its for them

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 13:01

Is there anywhere I can see what this payment is actually for I know it's not a leaflet payment but the lads in the office are convinced it is

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 13:32

this may or may not be the 10th debunk I have made of that particlar claim.

The 2010 agreement says:

To coincide with the introduction of the national agreement unit payments will cease and the 3 items per week cap will be removed. D2D Monies will be turned into a delivery supplement paid 52 weeks a year for all delivery employees (OPG and ORR) pro rata for part time employees.

Its badly worded but in essence the D2D budget went to pay for the new supplement. But as its paid 52 weeks a year, it's not for delivering leaflets. if it was managers would get us in prepping them when we are on leave, wouldn't they?

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 13:35

Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 15:43

deristrong wrote:Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!

I've always had the same. Who told you that?

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 15:45

Dindin wrote:
deristrong wrote:Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!

It's true.

Before 2010 we got 1p 1,5p 2p or 3p for each D2D we delivered - the amount was dependent on size weight and whether you had to fold it or not.

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 16:16

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dindin wrote:

It's true.

Before 2010 we got 1p 1,5p 2p or 3p for each D2D we delivered - the amount was dependent on size weight and whether you had to fold it or not.

Yes I know that I thought the op meant he got random amounts after 2010

Leaflets

30 Mar 2020, 18:42

Thanks for all the info

Leaflets

31 Mar 2020, 11:09

To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !

Leaflets

31 Mar 2020, 13:00

ted_e_bear wrote:To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !

No! It keeps the forum going and Teeb's in a job, I would have to cut his hrs down otherwise.
I still miss the good old days when we used to have tons of 'My manager/rep/colleague told me that I have to do my D2D's in my own time.' threads, at least this give us something D2D relate on the site.

Leaflets

31 Mar 2020, 13:19

POSTMAN wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !

No! It keeps the forum going and Teeb's in a job, I would have to cut his hrs down otherwise.
I still miss the good old days when we used to have tons of 'My manager/rep/colleague told me that I have to do my D2D's in my own time.' threads, at least this give us something D2D relate on the site.

Ah sorry,I know,I jumped the gun a bit there,to be fair I love a bit of nostalgia myself and it's no secret I'm missing the past, anyway must dash need to get next week's d2ds in the car so the kids can get them folded over the weekend :Very Happy :Very Happy

Leaflets

31 Mar 2020, 14:33

ted_e_bear wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:

Ah sorry,I know,I jumped the gun a bit there,to be fair I love a bit of nostalgia myself and it's no secret I'm missing the past, anyway must dash need to get next week's d2ds in the car so the kids can get them folded over the weekend :Very Happy :Very Happy

Mine always wanted a cut. :nervous :oops:

Leaflets

05 Apr 2020, 10:53

Acca Dacca wrote:Given you get it whether you have 5 D2D's or 0 D2D's I dont know how it can be argued its for them

And, as the coup de grace for the falsehood, aren't indoor workers e.g. sorters in MCs also in receipt of it?

Leaflets

05 Apr 2020, 11:10

Dannybuca wrote:
Acca Dacca wrote:Given you get it whether you have 5 D2D's or 0 D2D's I dont know how it can be argued its for them

And, as the coup de grace for the falsehood, aren't indoor workers e.g. sorters in MCs also in receipt of it?

NO

Leaflets

05 Apr 2020, 11:14

MC peeps got a type of allowance if 'I remember right' which they got in the same deal as the D2D one.

Leaflets

05 Apr 2020, 16:02

POSTMAN wrote:MC peeps got a type of allowance if 'I remember right' which they got in the same deal as the D2D one.

As do distribution/ collection / and walk bundling centres.

Leaflets

06 Apr 2020, 04:58

The processing supplement is less than half of the delivery one (£9.97)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1